NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Ya, who cares. They are new to this and are already proving better than TEN Action. Very interested in what they will do tomorrow (NEO Prime). I will stay up all night just to watch the match.

How do you plan to watch the game kiddo? I have both Dish & Optimum cable and NEO Prime doesn't appear to be an option with either.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

guys pls post any live streaming links if you get those

• > Pedro Gonzales said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Ya, who cares. They are new to this and are already proving better than TEN Action. Very interested in what they will do tomorrow (NEO Prime). I will stay up all night just to watch the match.
    >
    >

How do you plan to watch the game kiddo? I have both Dish & Optimum cable and NEO Prime doesn't appear to be an option with either.

I am guessing a stream will be available on sportlemon.tv. 
  • Also I know Direct TV used to have NEO Cricket but got rid of it after NEO Cricket turned into NEO Prime. Direct TV probably saw that no one would watch NEO Prime without Cricket.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

21 hours to go. Btw guys, there will be a pre-match show. Tune in at 6:30 pm. And there will be post match shows too!!

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Also I know Direct TV used to have NEO Cricket but got rid of it after NEO Cricket turned into NEO Prime. Direct TV probably saw that no one would watch NEO Prime without Cricket.

You think it will be there in Sportlemon? I'll be awake at 9 so if you find a stream please post it here and I will do the same. 
  • > somesh said:
    > 21 hours to go. Btw guys, there will be a pre-match show. Tune in at 6:30 pm. And there will be post match shows too!!

Whenever sportlemon does streams they only turn them on when they begin. Of course they offer other sites as well that could show the pre-game but I doubt they will for Nehru Cup.
  • > Terp13 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Also I know Direct TV used to have NEO Cricket but got rid of it after NEO Cricket turned into NEO Prime. Direct TV probably saw that no one would watch NEO Prime without Cricket.
    >
    >

You think it will be there in Sportlemon? I'll be awake at 9 so if you find a stream please post it here and I will do the same. 

Will do :)
  • Wait I am an idiot. I thought the match was at 5 in the morning here. Thanks Terp, its at 9 in the morning here. SWEET I can sleep! I usually wake up at 7.

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

I don't know if it has been mentioned but apparently Nehru Cup matches will count as FIFA friendlies so I am guessing points will be awarded the same way as if we played on FIFA days. Here's the news on Youtube followed by the link to the India FIFA page where the games are listed.