NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Terp13 said:
    > All right, get rid of both gaikwad and mangi and bring in Francis and Gurwinder....the current two defenders maybe the worst in the SAFF region apart from the Tibetians. Gaikwad just killed Mehtab.

which francis?
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Aruncito said:
    > > Anthony Pereira scores after 14 minutes on the pitch. The Dempo winger
    > > is a real gem as he cuts inside Mohammed Zubaida to unleash a left
    > > footed curling shot which nestled into the top corner. Lenny Rodrigues
    > > must also be credited for his cross field pass for Pereira.
    >
    >

FAKE! YOU STOLE THAT FROM GOAL.COM

:p
    Yup .. i said in my prev comment also it was according to goal.com ... I cannot see the stream in office.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

India wins but again we allowed a last minute goal due to complacency...am still not 100% convinced that we deserved to win..actually long balls helped us in 2nd half. and we were much better in 2nd half..on a normal field with short passing style we wud have lost to this syrian team..still a win is a win and wud give tremendous confidence to the boys..we can see what a differnence a new coach and change of rocus,climax has done to this team..Francis was superb in 2nd half..am very impressed..Lenny shud be replaced..he has potential though but I think we can find better players

• Hopefully  somebody will put this match on youtube.

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

> rudra said:
    > > Terp13 said:
    > > All right, get rid of both gaikwad and mangi and bring in Francis and Gurwinder....the current two defenders maybe the worst in the SAFF region apart from the Tibetians. Gaikwad just killed Mehtab.
    >
    >

which francis?

Sorry I mean to say Denzil Franco!
  • So, what's the consensus? Replace Lenny & Raju and with Jewel and Gurwinder? Give Gouramangi a kick on his butt to get him back in shape. But otherwise okay?
    Haven't hear much about Mehtab, Nabi and Nirmal Chhetri.

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

> Pedro Gonzales said:
    > So, what's the consensus? Replace Lenny & Raju and with Jewel and Gurwinder? Give Gouramangi a kick on his butt to get him back in shape. But otherwise okay?
    Haven't hear much about Mehtab, Nabi and Nirmal Chhetri.

Mehtab fouled too much in the beginning but I don't know anything else about his game play.

Nirmal and Nabi were fine.
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Chhetri adjuded Man Of the Match..he proved his worth!!!

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

I think chetri had some brilliant touches. The sporting effect!!