NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• mmj.mattmmj.matt 144 Points

Nice to see that result going India's way and it would be great if we could continue this. I don't think we can judge the the quality of game because of the terrible pitch..... Anyways I was really impressed by the way India started the match.... Hope they can keep it up.

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

> rudra said:
    > > reddevil87 said:
    > > @rudra you were right on target with your team prediction!! Same line up!! Way to go!!
    http://www.therationalpie.com/nehru-cup-2012-new-era-in-indian-football-starts-now-2/

>
    >

Wow u were actually following that! Yeah glad that my team prediction came true but thankfully not the 1-1 score prediction!

Yeah, that was one of the best tactical analysis I have read in recent times!! And you were bang on target. As soon as I saw the team list, the first thing that came to my mind was your line up!!

• > mmj.matt said:
    > Nice to see that result going India's way and it would be great if we could continue this. I don't think we can judge the the quality of game because of the terrible pitch..... Anyways I was really impressed by the way India started the match.... Hope they can keep it up.

Your back! :D
  • @Rudra

Seriously, you have a nack for this. Keep it up. Amazing work.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

Very well played by India  Looks like we have picked up where we left of at last nehru cup final i think we can say that we have improved from the last NC

so now guys are we ready for cameroon?
    B-) :-S >:/

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

I still would not give points to Anthony Pereira. He could score that goal only because he was allowed so much time with lil pressure. That is why he is so good with Dempo. I-league is slow, helps him. On a dry day, I would think twice before fielding him

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points
    edited August 2012

Interesting widget I found on the Fifa website allowed me to calculate how many points we sould get per match as well as how many over all points we would get by the time the next rankings are released. If my predictions are right, then we could end up in the upper 130s in the rankings. Here is what I have

Ind-Syr  2-1
    Ind-Mald  3-0
    Ind-Nepal  3-1
    Ind-Cameroon  1-3
  • So... NEO Prime... final verdict.

From what I saw, it was there first match as well. It will take time. I still think Novi would be better as a in-studio pundit. Chima needs to work on his accent and maybe get Steve Darby or another Englishmen who worked in India to help (Bob Bootland) to commentate.
  • Terp13Terp13 47 Points

This would give overall 106 points before the next rankings are released and we would literally double our total number of points to 212. Puerto Rico is currently ranked 138 with 210 points so that should give every one an idea. This is also considering we make the finals but loos it. If we tie or win it, then we will sky rocket to the 120s even!!!! But let's not get ahead of ourselves because I have us loosing to Cameroon in the round robin itself. 

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

yeah he was lucky to beat one defender because of wet pitch..anyways he will be more confident sub now for Wim