NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    in tht case we r lucky bcoz there are teams like Bhutan,Bangladesh ,Pakistan and sri Lanka (all from our own SAFF) <br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    gopiajeesh wrote:
    in tht case we r lucky bcoz there are teams like Bhutan,Bangladesh ,Pakistan and sri Lanka (all from our own SAFF) <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>u didn't mention Nepal, is it because we are not confident even against them :P</div><div><br></div><div>Playing nepal more often is a good idea as it can boost our rankings !!!!</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    besides nehru cup , aiff should organize an u23 cup (similar to nehru cup ) inviting good foreign teams.Is that cost much!! .crowd support is possible too.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Inviting foreign teams is a great financial burden. If we find sponsors then fine. But for U23 I do not think anyone will come to sponsor AIFF
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    <span class="Emoticon Emoticon10"></span>
    rudra wrote:
    gopiajeesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>u didn't mention Nepal, is it because we are not confident even against them :P</div><div><br></div>

<br><br>u got it right.....<br><br><br>i think we can make nehru cup a international youth tournament by inviting u 20 teams of countries like Brazil,Argentina ,japan ,Germany ,Italy ,USA etc .........................i think it will be possible t bring these teams if it is a youth tournament <br>
  • rudra wrote:
    gopiajeesh wrote:
    if these are the teams which will participate in Nehru cup we have to wait little more time to see India winning ....<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>yes i agree..i think it sud be balanced..we need 1-2 shitty teams too..but there are not too many shitty teams around the world left!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!!! We invite San Marino (Ranked 205 in the world). The average Indian football fan wont know who they are so all we have to say is that San Marino is a UEFA team that just played the Netherlands in 2011 and then when India win 6-0 we can gloat and say how India is the best for beating a Euro country who played the Dutch lost to India.</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Inviting foreign teams is a great financial burden. If we find sponsors then fine. But for U23 I do not think anyone will come to sponsor AIFF

<br><div><br></div><div>At current scenario, it is easy to get sponsorship for youth cups than senior, given the results they produced. :P</div>
  • Top asian country should participate lik south korea,japan,australia,iran etc
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">makes it clear if you want it full international or want b or c or u21 teams from abroad coming...in all this it will lose the importance and no ranking and all that.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">id say invite the likes of lithuania/azerbaijan/armenia, sudan/libya/gambia/botswana or eq guinea , philippines, north korea, lebanon/yemen/syria, indonesia/vietnam</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">last but not least..do invite us :) i assure u we will bring better squad than afghanistan! </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i think looking at commercial point of view the game will get good coverage in the asean countries due to strong following and lets be honest fans in the european countries are not really gonna be fussed. also as it is not on fifa dates (just 15th aug is fifa date) the idea of having major nations sending their first teams is out of question...teams that some memebrs have suggested.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">but hopefully it can be a good tournament...india and the region need it...</font></div>
  • Shah476 wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">makes it clear if you want it full international or want b or c or u21 teams from abroad coming...in all this it will lose the importance and no ranking and all that.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">id say invite the likes of lithuania/azerbaijan/armenia, sudan/libya/gambia/botswana or eq guinea , philippines, north korea, lebanon/yemen/syria, indonesia/vietnam</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">last but not least..do invite us :) i assure u we will bring better squad than afghanistan! </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i think looking at commercial point of view the game will get good coverage in the asean countries due to strong following and lets be honest fans in the european countries are not really gonna be fussed. also as it is not on fifa dates (just 15th aug is fifa date) the idea of having major nations sending their first teams is out of question...teams that some memebrs have suggested.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">but hopefully it can be a good tournament...india and the region need it...</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Thats why I did not reply about Wales and Ramsey. Arsenal would never send Ramsey away to Wales to play in a tournament in India. </div>