NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    afganistan team is sure and lets see whats this dutch coach have in his store for indian team...
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    AIFF will make this Nehru Cup a grand one. Some big teams expected
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    I dont have belief on AIFF... Thy dont have enough money to bring in big teams.... They will invite couple of South Asian Teams, couple of team from gulf and my be an African team... European team is highly impossible...
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    This is the platinum jubilee year of AIFF. That is why they want to make it a marquee event. They will get enough sponsors to fund that hopefully.
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    Admin wrote: »
    This is the platinum jubilee year of AIFF. That is why they want to make it a marquee event. They will get enough sponsors to fund that hopefully.
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    <P>Getting Sponsors is not a problem... But the guys in AIFF is not working as they should and that is our main problem....</P>
    <P>Bring in Lalit Modi, he knows how to bring in money and add glamour to the league... </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>If a local league can have sponsors how come the I league doesnt have a title sponsor. AIFF???????????????</P>
    <P> </P>
    <P> </P>
  • Viki wrote: »
    <p>Getting Sponsors is not a problem... But the guys in AIFF is not working as they should and that is our main problem....</p>
    <p>Bring in Lalit Modi, he knows how to bring in money and add glamour to the league... </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>If a local league can have sponsors how come the I league doesnt have a title sponsor. AIFF???????????????</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Getting sponsors for a state league is much different than sponsors for I-League.</div>
  • alonedealonede 0 Points
    one Middle east team
    UAE (REVENGE)<br> ONE ASEAN team
    Thailand(better than us,best ASEAN team and we can beat them)   <br>one European lower rank team---Cyprus(125)/,Kazakistan(141)/,Iceland(131)      <br>One lower rank African team
      Liberia(124) or Namibia(134) or Niger(121)<br>and
    Afganistan(they have to send their best XI including Europe base players)<br><br>Each team will play against each and best 4 will go in Semifinal!                 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited June 2012
    i like the revenge thing, but 'Ramzan' is during that time... i doubt they will send their team
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    said:<div><br></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">one Middle east team
    UAE (REVENGE)<br> ONE ASEAN team
    Thailand(better than us,best ASEAN team and we can beat them)   <br>one European lower rank team---Cyprus(125)/,Kazakistan(141)/,Iceland(131)      <br>One lower rank African team
      Liberia(124) or Namibia(134) or Niger(121)<br>and
    Afganistan(they have to send their best XI including Europe base players)</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">i think they should call atleast 8 teams mentioned above and organise in  SAff cup way 2 groups best 2 will qualify for SF..</span></div>