Wim Koevermans

Comments

• lithinthomaslithinthomas 237 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    <p><b>Looking at History, Wim Koevermans is the best ever manager.</b></p><p style="font-weight: normal;">Waiting for more NT matches.......</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>because?</div><p>

<br></p><p>looking at recent records (last 10 years) we have won 50% Matches under Wim......it is above all the other records</p>
  • munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    we need more games, quality of opposition and importance of matches to get a better understanding. We failed when it mattered most-AFC Challenge Qualifiers. Under Bob, we won more important games. Also, team selection under Bob was better-he was selecting Best XI-Wim is not doing that. Even Stephen Constantine selected best possible squad. <br>We need to give more time to Wim. To his credit, he travels and see most of domestic games unlike Bob who didnt travel much in domestic circuit. <br>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Joytptan.....pls never compare stupid wim with Bob sir. Bob sir was 1000 times better than this crap!
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>Mr Amay Ghoshal in his f8inal lines says...Wim be given more time. WTF....how many years we have to give him? The more you give , the more he will take Indian football to stone age era. huh!</p>
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Now am kind of getting scared of Wim..credit goes to Akoi :P<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Me too wim is not bhim of
    mahabharta...may be shakuni mama
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Amoy Ghosal has given statistics and actual data for his arguments, he is not fooling around there, giving his views as per his whims and fancy. 
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    edited September 2013
    Although we lsot SAFF final clearly we dominated the whole game. And finally saw Indian team playing possession football. there were long balls but not much, and not aimless long balls. I think Wim should stay at least 1 year.<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    thankyou wim 4 your time now please leave our country<div>...i think asian country like japan,korea coaches will be gud for india..as those country don't play physical games completly dependent on technical...as for european coaches they always hav 1 thing in mind physical play in bob era he likes wadoo..and in wim tenure he likes robin...and india is not gud in physical aspect...when these coaches bring physiacal player they lack quality...jeje is 100 times better than robin...wim watches i-league but its useless..it can be seen by his team selection...player who r not regular in i-league gets the chance in NT..my ques. is:<div>so did he scoutin a player who dont play in league?</div><div>why ralte is not in team i can't understand wen he is in form?...</div></div>