Mumbai Tigers

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > clubs dont have d same personalities and form.just like twin brothers behaving differently...dodsal as we all read have big plans unlike Mumbai fc...maybe dodsal will be d next big thing in Indian football.
    >
    >

Go look at the history of Mumbai FC... the difference between them both is nothing.

i disagree....... dodsal have very ambitious owners, who are ready to pump in a lot of money, win i-league, play in ACL, build their own stadium etc........mumbai fc carry no such ambition
    :P

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > silicon3 said:
    > > > clubs dont have d same personalities and form.just like twin brothers behaving differently...dodsal as we all read have big plans unlike Mumbai fc...maybe dodsal will be d next big thing in Indian football.
    > >
    > >

Go look at the history of Mumbai FC... the difference between them both is nothing.

>
    >
    i disagree....... dodsal have very ambitious owners, who are ready to pump in a lot of money, win i-league, play in ACL, build their own stadium etc........mumbai fc carry no such ambition
    :P

@sanvedjadhav agree... so far Dodsal have made d right noises and said teh right things... but the question is will they walk the talk when ( if at all) they qualify into d I-league

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

In the final of Nadkarni Cup Dodsal fc will play against Mumbai Customs,who beat Central Railway 4 - 2 in the 2nd semifinal.

• Again, go to Mumbai FC's website and look at there history. This club was abitious to gain fans even before Pune. They were also the FIRST team to create a youtube and website and facebook before Pune FC.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Again, go to Mumbai FC's website and look at there history. This club was abitious to gain fans even before Pune. They were also the FIRST team to create a youtube and website and facebook before Pune FC.

again, mumbai fc were not ready to invest the money that dodsal are going to, MFC did not sign silvestre, MFC didnt have plans to build their own stadiums, MFC did not have quality players in its 1st season in professional football (nor do they now) , just having the word 'MUMBAI' in ur clubname cannot add to the profile of the club.....they are shit....dodsal are not. period

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Again, go to Mumbai FC's website and look at there history. This club was abitious to gain fans even before Pune. They were also the FIRST team to create a youtube and website and facebook before Pune FC.
    >
    >

again, mumbai fc were not ready to invest the money that dodsal are going to, MFC did not sign silvestre, MFC didnt have plans to build their own stadiums, MFC did not have quality players in its 1st season in professional football (nor do they now) , just having the word 'MUMBAI' in ur clubname cannot add to the profile of the club.....they are shit....dodsal are not. period

I am not arguing the name. I am arguing about how we are all wanking over Dodsal and saying that Mumbai have done nothing. They even have the second best youth team in I-League. So what if Dodsal are injecting the money, think about it. How has the money really helped other countries. China, UAE, Saudi Arabia. Look at actual successful nations like Spain, Japan, Australia etc who also started with no money (most clubs in Spain are failing financially) and where they relied on gradual increase not "Okay, get money, inject, instant success."

I mean I laugh when I hear Dodsal's bullshit. Look at there goals... AFC Champions League... haha give me a break. You only have 4 foreigners and the rest Indians. They wont go far. Heck and the signing of Silvester... give it a season or two. He will be what Lothar Matthaus was to America.
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Again, go to Mumbai FC's website and look at there history. This club was abitious to gain fans even before Pune. They were also the FIRST team to create a youtube and website and facebook before Pune FC.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

I am not arguing the name. I am arguing about how we are all wanking over Dodsal and saying that Mumbai have done nothing. They even have the second best youth team in I-League. So what if Dodsal are injecting the money, think about it. How has the money really helped other countries. China, UAE, Saudi Arabia. Look at actual successful nations like Spain, Japan, Australia etc who also started with no money (most clubs in Spain are failing financially) and where they relied on gradual increase not "Okay, get money, inject, instant success."

I mean I laugh when I hear Dodsal's bullshit. Look at there goals... AFC Champions League... haha give me a break. You only have 4 foreigners and the rest Indians. They wont go far. Heck and the signing of Silvester... give it a season or two. He will be what Lothar Matthaus was to America.

Nothing wrong in being ambitious..Infact its a positive sign for Indian football that people are getting ambitious..be it players,owners,fans etc..They may aim for ACL and not reach there but in the process might win I league or reach AFC cup some day

• So... are we going to us that old excuse and make an Indian version of QPR's 4-year plan.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

I still liked the way mumbai fc is run with them just staying in the league with decent team as they were not gonna impress any fans playing away from home....and with the first home match in mumbai fc coming soon they are increasing their activity too....

and mainly how could you cheer for a company??it is like cheering for Reliance indians in IPL in place of mumbai Indians ....which i dont see happening 
  • > shankar said:
    > I still liked the way mumbai fc is run with them just staying in the league with decent team as they were not gonna impress any fans playing away from home....and with the first home match in mumbai fc coming soon they are increasing their activity too....

and mainly how could you cheer for a company??it is like cheering for Reliance indians in IPL in place of mumbai Indians ....which i dont see happening 

dont they cheer for dempo and salgaocar or CB?