2012-13 Calcutta Premier League

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Mohammedan 0-1 Bhowanipore (VYBK - HT).

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Mohmmedan 0-1 Bhowanipore (VYBK - FT). Scorer : BHP - Barreto.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

17.02.2013: Kalighat MS 2 - 0 Eastern Railway (FT)

KMS - Christopher , Supriyo

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Mohemmadan can't beat bhowanipore...and wants to be in i league, they got ample time to build a team...2 yrs same coach, decent budget for a 2nd div team....bhowanipore rose from nowhere thanks to barreto's work on onad off the field...i just hope they DON'T end up qualifying in the i league

• > rudra said:
    > Mohemmadan can't beat bhowanipore...and wants to be in i league, they got ample time to build a team...2 yrs same coach, decent budget for a 2nd div team....bhowanipore rose from nowhere thanks to barreto's work on onad off the field...i just hope they DON'T end up qualifying in the i league

Woah. You all spend all this time getting me to want Mohammedan in the league. Finally it works and I want them and now all of a sudden you dont want them.

Well... I would be lying if I actually said I wanted them up. I only said it because they are the only club out of the 25 I would like promoted as the other clubs look fully amateur.

Mohammedan lost against Bhowanipur not against E.Railways or BNR or W.B Police.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Mohammedan lost against Bhowanipur not against E.Railways or BNR or W.B Police.

the point is if Bhowanipore looks better than Md. SC then isnt they looking more likely to qualify than MSC? if that is the case that will be really bad. Bhowanipore supporters are essentially MB supporters and officials are MB officials. it is the last team one wants in i league
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

@Arsenalkid700 I never said I dont want them. I said they are not doing things right. And i am spending time talking abt them is becauuse I want them, but they need to send the positive signals, otherwise they would just waste a i leaggue slot.

remember Md. SC officials are worst than MB, but lately they seem to be changing, now the question is how much can they change

rudra said:

the point is if Bhowanipore looks better than Md. SC then isnt they looking more likely to qualify than MSC?

Never thought whould get an answer like this from u.

They both very close to each other and anything can happen any day. Even Aryans have beaten EB once does that make any point?

Oh! One thing Barreto!!!

• > rudra said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 I never said I dont want them. I said they are not doing things right. And i am spending time talking abt them is becauuse I want them, but they need to send the positive signals, otherwise they would just waste a i leaggue slot.

remember Md. SC officials are worst than MB, but lately they seem to be changing, now the question is how much can they change

Still. From the looks of it so far, Mohammedan seem like that club that should not be allowed into the 1st Division as they have not proven that they are improving yet they should be in the I-League because the rest of the 2nd Division clubs are more disorganized and/or not ready.