2012-13 Calcutta Premier League

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

IFA CFL PREMIER-SUPER 9 : HOT MATCHES TOMORROW (19/02/2013)

East Bengal vs Aryan and Unitd SC vs Mohammedan SC.

http://kolkatafootballs.com/indiafootball_news_2013/feb14thpart.html#cfl_premier_hot_matches

edited February 2013

IFA CFL PREMIER LEAGUE: 19.02.2013:

EAST BENGAL 7-1 ARYAN CLUB (FT)

EB : BArisic 7', 36', 67', Dika 20', 50', Baljit 60', Penn 92'

ARN : RAM 43'

MOHAMMEDAN 1-1 UNITED SC (FT)

MSC : Ashim Biswas 15'

USC : VINCENT 87'

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Barisic in CFL is scoring for fun. how many has he scored so far?

• > rudra said:
    > Barisic in CFL is scoring for fun. how many has he scored so far?

This is a former A-League regular (mind you with one of the worst teams ever in the A-League) playing in the Calcutta Football League.

No disrespect to the CFL but what do you expect a former A-League player to do in CFL? We are talking of a guy who has more A-League experience than Tolgay Ozbey.

rudra
    Barisic in CFL is scoring for fun. how many has he scored so far?

5! 3 today and 1 each against E. Railways & Kalighat MS

Btw Baljit Singh Saini is the leading goal scored in CFL with 11 goals.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > Barisic in CFL is scoring for fun. how many has he scored so far?
    >
    >

This is a former A-League regular (mind you with one of the worst teams ever in the A-League) playing in the Calcutta Football League.

No disrespect to the CFL but what do you expect a former A-League player to do in CFL? We are talking of a guy who has more A-League experience than Tolgay Ozbey.

the coach is just preparing him for ileague. giving him some time with the team
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

> Joyptan said:
    > Btw Baljit Singh Saini is the leading goal scored in CFL with 11 goals.

Yet he only has three appearances in I-League. This is a guy who was the I-League youth player of the Year a few seasons ago.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Btw Baljit Singh Saini is the leading goal scored in CFL with 11 goals.
    >
    >

Yet he only has three appearances in I-League. This is a guy who was the I-League youth player of the Year a few seasons ago.

he has been a big i league flop..i dont think EB can afford to play him...might cost the title
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > Barisic in CFL is scoring for fun. how many has he scored so far?
    > >
    > >

>
    >

the coach is just preparing him for ileague. giving him some time with the team

That I understand. That is why I am not complaining about Bagan, Bengal, and Prayag using first-team players in CFL. Its a month break and you need to keep you players fit. I can understand that.

As for Andrew, its good that he is geling early but still, not surprised at his early success.