FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Sachin-god of cricket...,
    @cybertron
    take it level by level why u are comparing india wid european and then asian giant....primary focus shud be qualify in asian cup ..and for that india have to match uae lebanon thailand palestine...not japan and korea....be practical...it wil take 10 years to beat saudi qatar oman type team
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I don't understand how Costa Rica and Honduras can be our role model.
    And everybody knows that Japan and Korea are beatable by top world teams, that doesn't make any difference to us. We are not a big team.
    Also this stuff about 'even small countries do it, so why can't we' is very repetitive now. There is no correlation between size of a country and its expertise on a few sports.
    Ashlesh
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    if we dream qualifying for world cup in 2022 Uzbekistan should dream winning it in 2022

First India should qualify for.Asia cup regulary for next 5 editions than world cup

Money doesnt matter in football its mindset of fa

Just see Palestine Afghanistan they spend much less than uss but play much better
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Btw,anyone playing UC browser's fantasy league
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    edited June 2014
    The next edition of AFC Asian Cup will be in 2015. India has already lost in qualifiers by losing to Myanmar. In the last edition of AFC Asian Cup in 2011 in which India participated, we were tied up with top AFC teams South Korea and Australia. What if India qualifies for 2019 AFC Asian Cup? What if we are tied up with Japan, Iran or Saudi Arabia then? It makes sense if we start preparing against these teams right now. 

Taking it step-by-step will be very slow. What do you think India should do to improve more faster, bypass countries such as Jordan, Thailand, Palestine etc and challenge top asian countries such as Japan or Saudi Arabia? 

I know India has the potential to do the unthinkable in world football. Forget about China, I think Indians have more passion for football than the Chinese. Even a small African country such as Ivory Coast are able to beat economically strong Japan. 

Therefore our primary focus should be to arrange reqired money or investments, bring good quality football, consult with top teams who have beaten Asian teams in World Cups, top level coaches, good infrastructure etc. If we don't catch up with these Asian teams more quickly then it might be too late for India in future.
    goalkeepar7negi
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    @cyberton its not hindi.movie were while senerio will change in one song its football

Were u.neeed grassroot world class youth development
    It took Bosnia 20 years to qualify
    16 years for Columbia to qualify
    12 years for belgium to qualify
    for world cup

Our youth devolopment us nithing before them it took so many years for these teams to qualify who had superb infra great history(exept bosnia) in football to qualify for world cup

Then think India poor Infra
    Poor age fraud devolopment
    we are not going to 2022 dont dream
    7negi
    Dont talk abt potential....i m sick of this word...well i thnk consulting will nt help..we all know and aiff too that what needed to be done to improve but money is hindrence which thwart the progress...there is no quick fix plan...honestly i dont know abt scouting and talent in india...but wat i know that if india host u17 sucesfuly our infrastructure will improve...so dont expect anything magical b4 2017...so now ques. Ariser wat needs 2 be done in 3 yrs now...india shud play regularly durin fifa dates and aiff shud improve its relation with i lig club they shud try to generate revenue to keep i lig owner intrestd and going...and by 2017 india shud improve their ranking to get slightly easier draw 4 asian and wc qualifier ...
    Whattttt????? guys still strong going for 16 hrs???
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    @preetam it all edit fast foword thats how they made a 16 hour non-stop vedio