FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    HT Korea 0-3 algeria
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan We shouldn't forget that most of their players play in top European leagues. :-)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @hassan how is defending with all men (or parking the bus) a Mourinho invention? Teams are doing this since eternity, esp. when small teams face big team. I guess the criticism with Mourinho was that he had a big and very costly team, and yet doing that
    ArsenalFan700shankar
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @hassan Bosnia ranked 173 is a result of them being a new country that time and a country ravaged by war and violence.
    yes, technically this is there first world cup, but if you follow the region then you will see that they were always good, countries in that region has been very unstable and thats why you see new one's emerge all the time and when they qualify its their first time.

That region is one of the talented in the world, always throws surprises and big players - Romania, Croatia, Yugoslavia (not there anymore), Czech Republic, Ukraine, Serbia-Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina etc etc.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ok, I realized @Munna already wrote about that :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Also Belgium has always been playing world cup, yes they have never been so strong, but in terms o having a strong football culture and world cup history they were always there. also it helps when your neighbours, and competitors are netherlands, france etc. unlike the south asian neighbourhood we are blessed with ;)
    preetamsady
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Spain 3-0 Australia

Some respect restored at Spain's pride. Nice to see David Villa playing his last match and scoring. Diego Costa was not worthy of playing for Spain, it was because of his inclusion that all balance of team was disturbed and Spain lost. It will take them 8 years atleast to again find players like Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Casillas, Villa, Iniesta. Adieus Spain-we will always remember you. 6 years of world domination!!!1
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I feel sorry for Tim Cahill more. Great professional and he was denied his final game in a World Cup. Now he can lead his side at the Asian Cup and hopefully lead them to glory.

Australia restored pride in the countries footballing sector this tournament.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    @Rudra 15 years ago India would have beaten Bosnia
    ashindiarudra
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    @Hassan 15 years back i.e 1999 - 2000 India finished third in Kathmandu SAFF games after Bangladesh and Nepal & Bosina finished third in UEFA Euro 2000 qualifier after Czech & Scotland. 

Now you decide who would have beaten? 
    ArsenalFan700ashindiarudrasamiam