Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Unfair for I-League teams
    haritrams24debarghya89munna219777
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    AIFF is dumb. But, were they so desperate for the 700 crores that they put the future of Indian Football on line?  No doubt that these I League clubs cannot compete financially. But, at least give then an opportunity by creating a fully fledged league and allowing relegation and promotion. Things are getting nasty. I'd suggest just enjoy the show. ?
    [Deleted User]BrainFallINDIAgaffertapeashindiamunna219777athi_bheekarandeepukartik91
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Have ISL as top league- no problem

I league discontinued- problem
    I league teams can't compete continental- problem

I don't mind renaming I league to league one but what's the point of having a league one if you can't get promoted?

Only realistic solution I see is for I league teams to speed up their youth develpdevel and manage finances by selling players to ISL teams. A development model, make these rich clubs pay. No foreigners should be allowed in the league. As long as clubs make money I don't think they will mind.
    goalkeeparDEFENCE123giridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29699 Points
    We are not here for Charity

- I league clubs, 

Aiff and FSDL can fuck off, I league clubs wont play in League one.
    gaffertapesouravindiaashindiaCarbon_14Deb_Banmunna219777deepugiridharan
    Would you rather shut then make profit if there's a way? What sense does getting ego into this make?  If club is not making profit it should shut regardless.
    DEFENCE123
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29699 Points
    There is no way you can make profit by selling players in 20-40 lakh range, do you know how much it cost to run a team ? Even a low budget team of 1 cr will cost 3 cr in total, by getting even 1 cr back from transfers its not profitable, and btw I league clubs are top division clubs why should they become feeder team ? You want east Bengal to play u19 players in league one and sell to isl clubs ? No the I leagues clubs gave history and glory they don't want money if they wanted money they would have shutdown long back, why they wasted 10 cr + every season without return? But a circus fan like you won't understand, for you Nita is mother of Indian football.
    DEFENCE123[Deleted User]haritrams24Carbon_14munna219777ashindiareddevil87souravindiaspartagiridharan
  • souravindiasouravindia 3662 Points
    Wow!. How much of this 700crores went under the table?
    munna219777deepu
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    edited June 2019
    Whatever's happening is not good for anybody .It's just not right to suppress 10 clubs just like that. Yes money matters but this is not how you do it . I've said this before all the IL clubs and 2nd div clubs should move legally.
    DEFENCE123haritrams24souravindiaDeb_Bangoalkeeparmunna219777ashindiaathi_bheekaransparta
    @goalkeepar lol back to circus fan ? I don't even watch ISL. I agree with your oounts, I just wanted to find an altert solution m please keep your teenage angst to yourself.
    goalkeepar