Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30177 Points

Minerva Punjab owner Ranjit Bajaj releases first instalment of alleged Master Rights Agreement--Part 2

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

No date on the contract. Reason? Mr. Kushal Das was an employee of IMG RELIANCE days before he was planted in AIFF to sign this deal on behalf of AIFF. He was appointed GS in October 2010, #illegalMRA also signed in same month Oct 2010!!! CONFLICT OF INTEREST #FootballScam

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

How can KUSHAL DAS an ex-employee of IMG RELIANCE join AIFF as GS and within a matter of days sign a deal on behalf of AIFF selling @IndianFootball @ILeagueOfficial just days after being appointed 

The backlash comes after a report from the Times of India suggested that the ISL will be announced as the top-tier league in the next few days. This is a follow up to what is regarded in some quarters as the Indian FA's step-motherly treatment of the I-League clubs. After hiking the fine for boycotting the Super Cup, the apex body has now decided to announce the Indian Super League as the top league, forcefully relegating the I-League clubs.

Hence Bajaj came up with a tweet suggesting that he has got his hands on the MRA documents between IMG-R and AIFF and will be revealing it to the public in the next few days. He kept his promise and revealed the first 10 pages of the agreement earlier this evening.

https://khelnow.com/news/article/isl-2019-20-minerva-punjab-ranjit-bajaj-alleged-master-rights-agreement-expose

munna219777Deb_Ban
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Thanks for photocopying using a potato.
    deepak dedhamunna219777reddevil87kartik91sparta

I-League champion Chennai City FC yet to receive prize money

It has been 106 days since Chennai City FC beat Minerva Punjab to lift the I-League title, but the club is yet to receive its prize money from the All India Football Federation (AIFF). Chennai City stands to pocket Rs 1 Crore for its title triumph.

"We won the I-League three months ago but are yet to get our prize money. We sent a letter to the AIFF three weeks ago asking them for an update, but have not heard from them yet," Rohit Ramesh, owner of Chennai City, told Sportstar.

Fellow I-League clubs such as Minerva Punjab and Gokulam Kerala FC are also yet to receive their subsidies of Rs 15 lakh for the season. Gokulam, in fact, is to get Rs 25 lakh including the reimbursement of floodlight charges.

Last season's I-League champion, Minerva Punjab FC received its prize money only after threatening the AIFF to boycott the Super Cup last year. "We sent them a letter saying that we would pull out of the Super Cup due to a lack of funds. They gave us the prize money within the next three days," said Minerva owner Ranjit Bajaj.

Aizawl FC, which had won its maiden I-League title in the 2016-17 season, was also made to wait for close to four months until it received its prize money.

Despite repeated attempts, AIFF officials were unavailable for comment, while one senior source hinted that it could be "due to a paucity of funds."

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/chennai-city-fc-yet-to-receive-i-league-prize-money-aiff-minerva-punjab-gokulam-kerala-funds/article28118495.ece#

BrainFallINDIACarbon_14ashindiamunna219777Deb_Banspartadeepu
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    They will pay after I-League clubs pay the fine
    munna219777Deb_Bangoalkeeparsparta

I-League clubs threaten to move court if AIFF announces ISL as top league

Seven I-League clubs have vowed to take legal action if the Indian FA declares the Indian Super League as the top tier of Indian football...

The syndicate of seven united I-League clubs namely, East Bengal, Mohun Bagan, Churchill Brothers, Minerva Punjab, Aizawl FC, NEROCA and Gokulam Kerala have decided to drag the All India Football Federation (AIFF) to court if the Indian Super League (ISL) is announced as the top tier of the Indian domestic club football system.

This comes on the back of various reports deriving during the past week that the Executive Committee of the AIFF would convene on 3 July to declare the ISL as India's top league. That could leave the I-League in the doldrums with an uncertain future.

Representatives of the aforementioned clubs met in the capital on Monday to discuss the scenario. However, officials from NEROCA and Aizawl FC were absent. They issued a joint statement:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/i-league-clubs-aiff-isl-fsdl-top-league-court/rpq8xwyqdw9r1mn8kj4m6iyh8

https://twitter.com/TFGfootball?lang=en
    ashindiaDeb_BanCarbon_14Ronnygoalkeeparspartamunna219777deepusouravindia
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10065 Points
    So aiff is still trying to hoodwink and threaten the clubs ...
    munna219777
     A perfect combination of placation on the one hand ("To say that the future of Hero I-League and the clubs will not be taken into consideration for any future decisions of the AIFF would be unfair...As a custodian of Indian Football, the AIFF and the President are always happy to engage with all stakeholders including I-league Clubs for the betterment of Indian Football") and sabre-rattling on the other ("Needless to say, some club owners have taken to a vicious and malicious social media campaign against the AIFF and its President. We would like to caution the clubs to refrain from unnecessary accusations, and advice them to engage meaningfully for the betterment of Indian Football").

I don't know why but I am reminded of Sherlock Holmes's comment on one of the characters in the story--The Adventure of Silver Blaze--when I think of these worthies helming Indian football

"A more perfect compound of the bully, coward, and sneak than Master Silas Brown I have seldom met with." :p  :p
    Samyajitgiridharanmunna219777deepu
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2835 Points
    I can also make something like this on MS word.  :D
    Mikideepu