Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Once @nameWTHeld told that there is no rule like that one country will get point only if they play on fifa dates. Is it correct or I understood it wrongly. Please someone clear the confusion.
    yeah we can points on non fifa days only condition is that if both sides have A team ! recent example is Nehru cup 2013 when we got fifa points for all match except cameroon !
    But why not against Cameroun? Cameroun team was senior team and if they didnt play there European based players, then that was their problem.

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Once @nameWTHeld told that there is no rule like that one country will get point only if they play on fifa dates. Is it correct or I understood it wrongly. Please someone clear the confusion.
    yeah we can points on non fifa days only condition is that if both sides have A team ! recent example is Nehru cup 2013 when we got fifa points for all match except cameroon !
    But why not against Cameroun? Cameroun team was senior team and if they didnt play there European based players, then that was their problem.

That was there reserve team 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2014
    To get points against Cameroun they had to be their 'official A' team announced by their FA. Even their junior team could be their A team if their FA wants.

Which is A team and B team depends on that countrys FA.
    edited January 2014

That was there reserve team 
    So even though it is a senior team, FIFA looks at the players whether they are Reserve or First team before giving points. Suppose we rest some players like Chhetri, Mehtab, Subrata, Robin and play some new players. Then it might be considered Reserve Team???

As Joyptan says, Cameroun FA declared that team was not their "ek number" team.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    It was the camaroon b team
    No. top countrys have A,B,C teams
    No. top countrys have A,B,C teams
    Where? Can you show me B team of England? Germany? Brazil?
    They have but they are unofficial teams they have them to give chance for good players who can't get in to A team
    They have but they are unofficial teams they have them to give chance for good players who can't get in to A team
    Thats what I am saying there is no hard and fast rule. FIFA will not look at team roster and decide that oh it is A Team it is B team. Suppose we rest Chhetri, Robin, Subrata, Mehtab, Mangi then will you say that deny points to India as it is B team???
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Its not FIFA. its their FA, win decide which is their A team and which is B or C team.