Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    personally it is difficult for me as I am based in Bangalore.
    Best will be drop a message or mail to WIFA and hope they will respond, but do give your credentials so they take you seriously.

I guess few other members in this forum might be able to give a better solution
  • @rudra : well i send message to wifa via there facebook page , hope they will reply soon... anyway thanks ......
  • Is this mifsud malta international
    Yep and he is so terrible at the moment... perfect for I-League where he can use his speed to get around defences with ease but in A-League where every team is tight he just cant score at all except for that 1 time where the keeper was not even in the goal.
    He still would be better than Riga
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Is this mifsud malta international
    Yep and he is so terrible at the moment... perfect for I-League where he can use his speed to get around defences with ease but in A-League where every team is tight he just cant score at all except for that 1 time where the keeper was not even in the goal.
    He still would be better than Riga
    Considering that he has actually played football every single year up until now UNLIKE Riga, I agree.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    very essential article  but unfortunately the writer had focussed on the most stereotypic clubs like MB and MSC. If you take a look, most clubs has issues about non-payment and related stuff. The reason why these clubs come up time and again is due to the media highlight in Kolkata which gets into the english media from there. For example one of the worst victimization of players in recent times has been from AIFF and IMG themselves. The whole of Arrows players were forced to join IMG camp, when they could have signed many I-league clubs and played from the beginning, and of course we know how the whole IMG contracted player fell apart.

And then of course we have any other coaches making fake contracts etc. I am sure all that is also equally unprofessional despite whatever success they might get on field.

If you go around speak to players you see almost everywhere there's problems similar to these and lot of the neatly painted picture falls apart.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @Rudra
    wat credential u are talking about?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @Rudra
    wat credential u are talking about?
    If somebody applies for a job, training or anything , they have to show what all they did before or something like that. when 100 people apply for 20 slots, people with experience or recommendation etc are normally given first preference.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Airtel Sponsor of I-League
    ONGC sponsor of National Team
    Coca Coal Sponsor for Youth Development
    Nike Sponsor of National Jersey
    IMG Reliance Partner of AIFF

The way we Progressing , We will get Atleast 5 More in 2014 !
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    India's staff:

You get a sponsor, you get a sponsor, YOOOUU GGEETT AAA SPOOONSSOORR!