Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points

Freddy Adu not really high profile, I mean I doubt he would do anything to improve the quality. And this guy is really 24 ?
    Freedy Adu is about as high profile as Rohan Ricketts....I was being a little sarcastic.
    But the IMG_R connection means we will see some MLS related coaches / players coming into the frey

Bob Bradley was a name mentioned too..... a lot of hot air being blown by these owners, lets see how the dust settles in the next few months

what about delhi and Chennai club ??
  • Did it happen last year?, Answer: NO
    Will it happen this year?, Answer: Could, but still NO
    Would it even happen?, Answer: Possibly, still a big NO.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    ISL looks really doubtful with the infra we have in place.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    ISL looks really doubtful with the infra we have in place.
    1. Cooperage is ready
    2. Delhi  / NCR  has 3 stadiums that can be used
    3. Chennai has FIFA approved stadium
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    League between three clubs- Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Out of which 2 are famous for empty stands- Delhi and Chennai.

First of all Chennai franchise Tata-Air Asia is a doubtful case. Neither Tata nor Air Asia are interested in carrying forward any Airline. Even the staff they initially hired for training in Malaysia has left. Soon they will announce cancellation of that Airline venture. When there is no Airline, I dont think that any club will be there. Word of Tony Fernandes is as trustworthy as word of Vijay Mallya.

Delhi ha ha ha 100 old timers of Delhi Gate betting on Durand Cup matches at Ambedkar Stadium. For Delhi Hindustan FC is enough for 2nd Division.

Mumbai- Well Reliance is busy in other things as Elections are coming. they announce their intentions every year to utilise imaginary on-paper tax deductions and imaginary expenses for Corporate Social Responsibility. Let their accountants do some Jugglery for tax fraud and conversion of Black Money to White.
    Cooperage Ground still has no permission for games.

Neither players nor fans should take them seriously. Last year, I was the only one on this forum saying that there will be no League and noone took me seriously. What happened after that is in front of everyone. Dodsal group will bring Silvertre or DSK will build Stadium in Pune are all rumours and should not be taken seriously.

Any player or coach has to be really Mentally Retarded to again fall for this hoax of India Super League.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    League between three clubs- Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Out of which 2 are famous for empty stands- Delhi and Chennai.

First of all Chennai franchise Tata-Air Asia is a doubtful case. Neither Tata nor Air Asia are interested in carrying forward any Airline. Even the staff they initially hired for training in Malaysia has left. Soon they will announce cancellation of that Airline venture. When there is no Airline, I dont think that any club will be there. Word of Tony Fernandes is as trustworthy as word of Vijay Mallya.

Delhi ha ha ha 100 old timers of Delhi Gate betting on Durand Cup matches at Ambedkar Stadium. For Delhi Hindustan FC is enough for 2nd Division.

Mumbai- Well Reliance is busy in other things as Elections are coming. they announce their intentions every year to utilise imaginary on-paper tax deductions and imaginary expenses for Corporate Social Responsibility. Let their accountants do some Jugglery for tax fraud and conversion of Black Money to White.
    Cooperage Ground still has no permission for games.

Neither players nor fans should take them seriously. Last year, I was the only one on this forum saying that there will be no League and noone took me seriously. What happened after that is in front of everyone. Dodsal group will bring Silvertre or DSK will build Stadium in Pune are all rumours and should not be taken seriously.

Any player or coach has to be really Mentally Retarded to again fall for this hoax of India Super League.
    By the way we are talking about I league not ISL here
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    ^^Gross misuse of quote function. Reason why it was disabled
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    ^^Gross misuse of quote function. Reason why it was disabled
    agreed...so long para was include....simply we can wrote their name with @ TO WHOM WE POINT...
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    So AIFF awarded the best sports federation tonight in the Indian sports awards.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Freddy Adu would come to India as the best foreigner easily on paper. He still has the ability but his mentality is Bendtner x10. However, in reality, he would probably come to India around 100 pounds heavier and with the biggest beard seen in history.

Compared to Rohan Ricketts... Ricketts is nothing. Ricketts had no offers in MLS after he was released, teams still want Adu but Adu just wants more money (marquee money).