Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    How? Molde is a pretty big club already so regardless of whether he plays for India or not, he does well at Molde then he is good to move on to bigger clubs.

Sadly, he did not do well in the Netherlands so this is his chance to get himself back into it.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    And if he plays 4 india..he wil get attention and gud sponser 4m india...atleast aiff shud approach him and know his attention...
    Ya, so at most it will be monetary gain. Some clubs may look at him from a marketing perspective but again, after his Dutch stint, I doubt it.
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    He could play for india and look to play in asia on asian slot.. thai league..csl or gulf. Season at molde a must though.. if dsnt make a move then cud try for india in time for wc qlfrs.
    From Molde to Thailand (BU etc)... oh please no!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    He is skillful guy he can find another club of same level of the club he is playing rt now.and when he plays 4 india it will also add some marketing 4 club ..so its win win situation 4 him 4 india and 4 club. He wil enjoy 7tar status in india even more than chetri and harmeet is likely 2 imrove as player..as he is only 23 yrs.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    He cant play and he dont want to play .. Just a publicity stunt nothing else .. It takes years to take Indian passport.. If he apply now it will be take aleast 2 years ..he is double face .. When he talks to Indian journalist he said he wants to play for India but same time when he talks to others he said his 1st pririoty is to play for Norway ,...
    I have spoken to him and yeh priority is norway but if he dsnt manage to hold place (get a competitive game) he will be eligible for india. So that door is always open..gotta appreciate the lad is considering giving up passport..

The asia option is later on..he can continue in norway whilst playing for india or move to denmark which is stronger league.. india has to reach out to him..

adnan haider was in similar spot and he chose lebanon.. with lot of more players coming through and harmeet wasting a year in holland hasnt helped his cause.. will be interesting to see how he does at molde.. im excited..him and Etzaz in middle..2 desis in midfield.l of same team...a sight we havent seen in europe so far.
    Indian league..he should stay clear from it for another 5years atleast..
    Harmeet Singh in the I-League? Let us at least get a player from the I-League in the Norweigan league before we talk about that.