Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    Answer to your doubts
    1. AFC allows a few overage players in the Asian Games and thus the overage players. Their main objective would be to help the team with their experience. Yes i also want young forwards in the lineups but there are not many u23 forwards with ileague experience which would have helped them. So if we are too field them directly at such level it will be of no use. Players like Sunil and co and help the youngster tackle the pressure from such high quality tournaments

2. ISL is still in a Limbo dont expect it to work as smooth as butter. My only tension is that the calender doesnt get further shuffled to accomodate ISL
    munna219777
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Big question: Where is overhyped Europe quality Brandon?? Is he too good to play for U-23? Or he is still young and under qualified to play for U-23? 
    Recovering from injury
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    @archak The camp starts in July, more than 1 month from now. He would have been fit by that time or atleast would have been fit by middle of the camp. Injury reason does not suit me mate. 
    Well thats the reason being shown as he doesnt trust indian coaches regarding fitness. So he wouuld fly off to,South Africa. Moreover he is still injured. Rehab yet to start @7negi can confirm that
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    I think Wim believes Brandon is hyped even likes of Marvin Borges and Uganda made it
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    WIM Last time said to him that he want to see him in Indian Club before selecting him 

But question is when wim seen Udanta and co ?

Lusofonia games players like Mandar rao desai who done nothing in game is included but he neglected BF..

According to Wim no player should try to go outside as he thinks I league is best   :)>-

Good for him , he will get extra time to get his fitness back ..
    Even Victorino and Joyner were injured though (:|
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    BF din't make it solely coz of injury.....an wim might be aware of that.....
    I some times doubt whether branfon is hyped though
    I saw him in lusifonia but that wasnt a big stage though