Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    solutions for attendance in goa football

1. all club should play in different stadiums like dempo in bambolim as its close to penjim (home city of dempo)
    salgaocar in telik madan in Vasco ,and sporting in dular mapusa (only place where they get good crowd)
    2. do promotion in mulls,TV,news paper etc
    3. make home matches entertaining for the public like bring 1 man band,or do something like bfc etc
    4. sell tickets online, cafés,bars,euro football screening, inter village games etc
    5. sign a club ambassador like a former top EPL player to attract the euro fans
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    i hope the official average attendance reports have broken some of the myths circulating around. 
    Deb_Ban
    the myths were east Bengal having higher attendance then MB,Pune having equal attendance to BFC etc etc.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    People talk less about Shillong fans. Shillong has given good numbers. Next year too I hope.
    Shillong fan base will increase as they are getting better and better this year they finished 5th and now they also have ISL team
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Top six clubs' attendance figure at near 10,000 is a big positive in my opinion. I-league needs some minor 'pushes' and a strict, neutral administrator -- that's all.
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    edited July 2014
    There are many football fans of local clubs in the state of Mizoram. There should be an I-league team from that state also.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Cybertron Mizoram does not have the right infrastructure yet. If the I-League is not be a top league then we need top stadiums and sadly Mizoram does not have that yet, look at what they used for the MPL, no where near I-League standard.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    BTW, I love how we are not complaining about the Goan attendance but figuring out ways to improve their attendance.

Same for the rest really... really proud of this forum.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    @arsenalfan700 Mizoram do have an I-League standard stadium...Rajiv Gandhi Stadium..A beautiful stadium with artificial turf..Gallery only on one side..Plans are their to install floodlights and opposite gallery