Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    You should spend time at school and play football. Commenting randomly kind of makes it difficult to have a discussion here.
    Deb_Bannamewtheldgaffertapered_devil
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Then dont read his posts simple. We need everytype of fans here. Talkative, Mysterious, Half full and half empty kind of fans.
    Even fans who claim they dont care about results only to meltdown after they have been whipped in a final  >:)
    jees_josemunna219777kartik91samiam
    I'm new to this forum and in my excitement I have gone overboard with the comments,
    My bad, I guess
    gaffertapeAKB
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    @DX If the forum software (vbuleetin does) allows selective ignore options I wouldn't have to read his posts. 

@namewtheld ;@munna21977 What do the ToS say? What's the minimum age for being able to register here? Most forums and social platforms don't allow minors to register. 
    namewtheldBFC_Johnson_fanDeb_Banred_devilkartik91samiam
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Oh come on @EastBengalPride!
    We can add the Ignore option, but mind you that you could be the most ignored person on this forum.

Also, cut some slack to the new members here. A decade or so ago we all were like that (can't speak for you though), full with hope, looking towards the future, non-cynical. Consider this as injection of new blood that keeps Indian football going wherever it is going. There will always be people replacing older worn out fans tired of mediocrity.
    reddevil87DXgopiajeeshBFC_Johnson_fandeepakcDeb_Bansanvedjadhavred_devilmunna219777arunskumarand 5 others.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I see a sudden spurt of negativity towards a kid with a half glass full approach. 
    Not all is doom and gloom buddy.

Yeah mind ya there are a couple of posters who would be the most ignored.

Fans get recycled, We had a lot of enthusiasm when we went to the asian cup with houghton, Got blown up in our face but we were high lets not deny. 

Now new age fans are enthusiastic on the new roadmap, Who is anybody to stop them from dreaming? Who knows it might actually work and make us a top footballing country in Asia nothing is certain.
    Deb_BanBFC_Johnson_fanred_devilarunskumar
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    @7negi : Any news regarding that NT's tour to America?
    @EastBengalPride If you dont like my posts, dont read them,
    I am just enthusiastic about the merger and am voicing my opinions, thats it... It's a forum not a "Lets post what Eastbengalpride wants to read" page.
    Have you heard of freedom of expression??
    Also i would close my account if everyone is annoyed, but there seem to be people who actually like my posts and find them insightful.
    red_devildebarghya89deepakcmohammed_87hassanNagendraDXarunskumaratuljgreddevil87Deb_Banand 3 others.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Amal Dutta
    RIP
    Surely one of the BEST ever Indian Coaches is no more.  Uncompromising but simple by heart...a great human being...who loved to work with the rookies & helped them to earn their name. Never got his due because he always called a spade...a spade.
    Salute......Amal da
    red_devilCarbon_14BrainFallINDIAdeepakcmunna219777reddevil87Deb_Bansouravindia