India vs Yemen International Football Friendly, 14th Nov 2012

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Atleast bring bangladesh or even srilanka.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

bangladesh is playing thailand..n bhutan playing thailand too..the irony!!

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What about zambia. Anyway they want to come to india.

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Bring someone atleast play Tibet been long since we have won a match convincingly.

• Thats a very lame excuse for cancelling match. Yemenia (national airline of Yemen) has direct flight from Aden and Sana'a  to Mumbai. Besides that, there are tonnes of flights from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat etc. If somebody wants, it is not that difficult to get flight tickets, even in this Diwali season. Maybe they have not paid their previous bills with Gulf Air (Bahrain based) and now as tickets are expensive, they cancelled the match. AIFF should be more active in choosing teams next time. There are last minute cancellations by kenya in the past.

• > Shah476 said:
    > bangladesh is playing thailand..n bhutan playing thailand too..the irony!! 

And yet even after these matches Bhutan will remain the worst Asian team in Asia and Bangladesh will not be far from Bhutan. Thailand is probably going in with a lighter squad also.
  • > ashindia said:
    > Bring someone atleast play Tibet been long since we have won a match convincingly.

Tibet would not count as they are not a FIFA representitive.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

Wow my diwali vacation was going to start and i thought i will see this match happily as i missed the camroon match due to exams and now AIFF cancelled it......Heartbroken

I THINK THE BEST OPTIAN WOULD BE Afghanisthan

• > samiam said:
    > Wow my diwali vacation was going to start and i thought i will see this match happily as i missed the camroon match due to exams and now AIFF cancelled it......Heartbroken

I THINK THE BEST OPTIAN WOULD BE Afghanisthan

Not possible at all. Afghanistan players are basically scattered across the world-countries like Norway, USA etc. Becoz of war, lof of afghanistan people went to other countries and their team is based out of those players living in other countries. not possible at such a short notice.