India vs Yemen International Football Friendly, 14th Nov 2012

JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
edited October 2012 in Asian Football Forum
INDIA vs YEMEN
14th November 2012
Guwahati, Assam
FIFA International Football Friendly

This match is comfirmed now on fifa.com so this thred

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=ind/fixturesresults/gender=m/index.html

Comments

• I really hope Wim knows what he is doing. 

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Good. Against Singapore Kooverman has been excused because it was his first game outside India and against a decent team. Now, the real challenge, Yemen. We have lost all the three previous encounters to them and are a good team. Better than Singapore and pretty close to the level of Lebanon , Kuwait , Syria etc. That is going to be a real test for him and a challenge for the Indian Team. Fingers crossed.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Hope this game get telecasted live. Atleast one of the bengali channels will surely show this live if ten action or neo sports or dd sports don't show this live.

• RonnyRonny 10441 Points

we should make the most of this..its a home game and we must win

• I don't think we can win this one realistically. Technically I think we would be overrating the team then. Right now I really hope Wim shows he has brains (not saying he did not before) and puts a close eye on I-League games and picks the best players from the I-League.

We should expect guys like Jeje Lalpekhlua, Lalrindika and maybe newbies like Holicharan, Subhash Singh and possibly CK Vineeth. 

To me, the road to the 2015 AFC Asian Cup begins with this game, this is the game we will see what Wim's real team is. COME ON INDIA!

We should expect guys like Jeje Lalpekhlua, Lalrindika and maybe newbies like Holicharan, Subhash Singh and possibly CK Vineeth.

I have been expecting it long time back but never happened. Savio and Armando used to have Dika in the bench atleast but Kooverman does not even include him in the bench. Is he that bad? And Vineeth is pretty good option in the left or right wing or its best to play him just beneath the striker as he has got terrific pace and easily the most athletic of the current Indian players. He lacks experience though.

• > jees_jose said:
    > We should expect guys like Jeje Lalpekhlua, Lalrindika and maybe newbies like Holicharan, Subhash Singh and possibly CK Vineeth.

I have been expecting it long time back but never happened. Savio and Armando used to have Dika in the bench atleast but Kooverman does not even include him in the bench. Is he that bad? And Vineeth is pretty good option in the left or right wing or its best to play him just beneath the striker as he has got terrific pace and easily the most athletic of the current Indian players. He lacks experience though.

During Armando's reign we did not even know CK Vineeth... Armando was not the coach anymore when Vineeth showed up and when Savio was coach Vineeth did not look as good as he did in the 2nd half of the season for Chirag Kerala. So in a way I can accept that. I think Jeje was just not match-fit enough... there is a difference between playing international football and playing against Central Reserve Police (To the people who wondered why Jeje played for Pune the day after not being selected if he was not fit). Dika may be taking a while to get going but if he continues his good form then Wim will have no choice but to pick him.

I hope Jeje and Dika makes it this time. I can wait a little longer for Vineeth though. I think Lester is good too.

• vinneth ck deserves a national callup