I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    This year few good CV foreigners and coaches have signed for Indian clubs. Only time will tell if they are really good and contribute to clubs or just another man. </span><b>But, happy to see diversity instead of typical Nigerians.</b> 

<br><div><br></div><div>anyone african is not Nigerian.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I know :P But many of them are from Nigeria. :D </div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    This year few good CV foreigners and coaches have signed for Indian clubs. Only time will tell if they are really good and contribute to clubs or just another man. But, happy to see diversity instead of typical Nigerians. 

<br><br>It is better to have a Nigerian who stay here for full season and bring their family rather then a British player who stay in hotel, complain about India and leave on next transfer window.<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It was one Scot who did that. Why point out the Brits? Bilal is Lebanese and did that... should be say that for the who Middle East?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    And Alan gow didn't left in mid season. The club (me too) wasn't happey with his 'Slow' performence. Thats why club released him.
    It was one Scot who did that. Why point out the Brits? Bilal is Lebanese and did that... should be say that for the who Middle East?

<br><br>Rohan Rickets was grumbling all the time.<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points

<br><br>Rohan Rickets was grumbling all the time.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That was a different situation. We do not even know if he would have stayed or not whether it was for the controversy or not.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Clubs have always treated Indian footballers like shit, crap accommodation* , sub standard food , poor transportation etc.<div>Some have looked after there foreigners very well , e.g. Churchill, Dempo etc.</div><div><br></div><div>Some like Sporting Club de Goa, Lajong etc. expect an Australian to survive without a washing machine !</div><div><br></div><div>A lot of Indian players are used to and will hand wash their kit, </div><div>most Africans , especially Nigerians wont complain about such things, so it's a lot easier for clubs to sign shite Nigerians , so they don't have to worry about providing basic facilities for a professional footballer</div><div><br></div><div>Now that things are improving , hopefully we will see less and less of the amateur Africans bullying their way past defenders</div>
    semi automatic washing machine will cost 8000 rupees. I dont understand why players cant buy washing machine or well why cant clubs provide it to them. I dont understand why players earning 20-25 lakh rupees cant purchase washing machine. <br>I guess they have to move from place to place for camp and then cant move with so many machines.<br> :PIndia do not has this Laundromat culture. They are still living in servant era for washing clothes.<br>
This discussion has been closed.