I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    preetam wrote: »
    plz. put the source while puttin the info. or if u dont hav the source mention it as rumuor.....</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">or someday anyone will put anything else ...

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Well I just need one for wikipedia but ya, you are very much right.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I still remember that day when @gaffertape fooled most of us when he said that he was going to pick up Mikel Silvestre and Nicky Butt.</font></div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    yeah now a days i'm not updatin wiki...bcoz of some nonsense people ..evrytime most of them messin up with indian futball pages...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    yeah now a days i'm not updatin wiki...bcoz of some nonsense people ..evrytime most of them messin up with indian futball pages...

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, I kinda stopped maintaining the pages for 2 months and well... it got crazy. I only started getting back into it this month and I started with the Bengaluru FC page (alphabetical). So basically at this moment the Bengaluru FC page, the 2013-14 Bengaluru FC season page, and the players for Bengaluru FC pages should be perfect as I have revamped, cleaned, and updated them (with sources obviously) and I am maintaining them.</div><div><br></div><div>Currently I am working on Churchill Brothers which is hard because... THEY DO NOTHING ON THERE WEBSITE!!!</div><div><br></div><div>I also cleaned and updated the Mohun Bagan page as that was horribly crap.</div>
    is there any way to send the msg to club for maintainin website they can do it by hiring someone who will update at regular basis and i guess for updatin data no one will charge high amt...
    no email????????????
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    is there any way to send the msg to club for maintainin website they can do it by hiring someone who will update at regular basis and i guess for updatin data no one will charge high amt...

<br><div><br></div><div>Contact Sourabh Chamling </div><div>He is Assistant Media Officer of CB </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>He is now with CB!!! I thought he was with United Sikkim...what about Watson then? has he left CB?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Mohun Bagan might announce 4th foreigner tomorrow - no one knows  who, lots of speculations
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    Rohan rickett n koko sakibo now linked with mahun bagan..
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    <b><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000099">Administrator... please stop this copy pasting of Project Report!!!</font></b>
This discussion has been closed.