I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Domnic wrote: »
    In an interview with TOI, David Booth says he is not upset but surprised that Salgaocar has decided not to renew his contract.

He said that only recently, he was offered a new contract by the mgmt. But suddenly they called and informed him that they wouldn't be renewing the contract due to budget constraints.

"Money was never the issue.Money is not why I came to Salgcr. I came here on a salary that no coach of my stature would touch. For me it was the challenge that Undian football offers. If it was the budget constraints, I would hv accepted a lower salary as I know the talent at my disposal".

As per RAj Gomes, they offered Booth a lower wage contract which he refused but as per Booth no offer was made to him by Raj.

The word going around is that Salgcr has managed to get another Brit and hence hv decide to release poor Booth. As per reports Booth was confident of winning I league next yr as he had a lot a good players coming thru. That is precisely the reason why the other Brit has booted Booth out.
     <div><br><div>So, who wud u agree with! ? Booth or Raj! ? Booth is an absolute nonsense to my mind - he was on a paid holiday in India,knowing very well that its here that can make use of his so called football coach's tag and mint some money! He had asked for a staggering amount from Bagan also(after Santosh Guardiola's exit) - so much so that it even flummoxed the wily jokers of MB!!!!</div></div>
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited April 2013
    If he asked Bagan that much than he must be getting quite a lot here too. But as per him he is making peanuts here. Difficult to tell who is bullshitting us.

Booth also said that the boss had confirmed him an extension personslly but suddenly the mgmt made a u turn. The irony is that all this coincides with the turmoil at another I league club. @kid I think you'll get ur answer.I think Booth too was moving away from the long ball tactics. But only time will tell.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Houghton Salgaocar bound?
    Houghton Salgaocar bound?

No.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    As per reports MB has finalised a deal with Katsumi Yusa for 55 lakhs
  • then Desmond Bulpin for Salgaocar?<br> :P
    munna21977 wrote: »
    then Desmond Bulpin for Salgaocar?<br> :P

Haha.Hell no.
    Commentator is saying SCG is 4 pts behind Bagan. WTF!!!!!
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    what is real age chidi edeh<div>which club he is moving next season he has been at 8 club in India so far in last 8 season and still he is oly 25 </div>

<br><br>He gave one interview 4 years ago and he was talking about his wife. He must be 30 atleast.<br>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    what is real age chidi edeh<div>which club he is moving next season he has been at 8 club in India so far in last 8 season and still he is oly 25 </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, East Bengal were horrible.</div>
This discussion has been closed.