I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Btw I quoted News Time not Star Ananda or ABP Ananda. :D
  • ashindiaashindia 9375 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    It seems that almost every footballer in India is getting linked with MB. Now Gurwinder singh(EB) & Adil khan(SCG) is on MB recruters radar. Gurwinder is also getting linked with PU.

<br><br>Gurwinder is good,but unfortunately finds his place taken by equally good and young Arnab.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    It seems that almost every footballer in India is getting linked with MB. Now Gurwinder singh(EB) & Adil khan(SCG) is on MB recruters radar. Gurwinder is also getting linked with PU.

<br><br>Gurwinder is good,but unfortunately finds his place taken by equally good and young Arnab.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>but both there places taken by Raju in NT. :P</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Btw I quoted News Time not Star Ananda or ABP Ananda. :D

<br><div><br></div><div>Star Ananda said the same!</div>
    Star Ananda quoted me! :D
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Star Ananda quoted me! :D

<br><div><br></div><div>Or other way round!  - considering both of the channels telecast the sports news @ the same time! or is it copy-paste or sharing of info...! ?</div>
    Its a joint venture of "other way round" , "copy-paste" & "sharing of info"
  • SumantraSumantra 70 Points
    MB should continue with Karim, last year's biggest mistake was getting Santosh Kashyap, Karim showed what a good coach can do for a side that was down and out ... not only he got the team going, he made careers for so many footballers - Quinton, Devdas, Sabeeth, Manish Maithani, Eche, Aibor ... even Tolgay and Nabi bounced back after he took over !
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    In an interview with TOI, David Booth says he is not upset but surprised that Salgaocar has decided not to renew his contract.

He said that only recently, he was offered a new contract by the mgmt. But suddenly they called and informed him that they wouldn't be renewing the contract due to budget constraints.

"Money was never the issue.Money is not why I came to Salgcr. I came here on a salary that no coach of my stature would touch. For me it was the challenge that Undian football offers. If it was the budget constraints, I would hv accepted a lower salary as I know the talent at my disposal".

As per RAj Gomes, they offered Booth a lower wage contract which he refused but as per Booth no offer was made to him by Raj.

The word going around is that Salgcr has managed to get another Brit and hence hv decide to release poor Booth. As per reports Booth was confident of winning I league next yr as he had a lot a good players coming thru. That is precisely the reason why the other Brit has booted Booth out.
  • Booth is not good enough to win the I-League anyway. He is good if you want your club to finish mid-table but if you really want to make a run you need a better coach. Whether another Brit is the answer I dont know, depends on what he wants. Not all Brits are the old kick-and-run guys or long-ball types.<div><br></div><div>Any word on who it can be?</div>
This discussion has been closed.