I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Yup still there... BK Avarta. Danish football bit better than Norway to be fair..hes played at 1st div like Belal n also was youth n reserves at Copenhagen for few years...

Yeh will try new teams but gotta stay clear from mumbai i guess..
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Robin Singh Might Be Heading Towards Pune FC In Next Season.
  • SumantraSumantra 70 Points
    MB should seriously think about defense and central midfield  .... just one Eche will not be enough, and at least one player who can hold the ball in midfield ! Hope they realise soon :)
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Sumantra wrote: »
    MB should seriously think about defense and central midfield  .... just one Eche will not be enough, and at least one player who can hold the ball in midfield ! Hope they realise soon :)

<br><div><br></div><div>Denson is doing a good job and in all probability if Katsumi is roped in, and with Rahim Nabi operating on the flanks, i think the problem would be solved to a larger extent. However, they need some fleet footed midfielders, preferably from NE who have this kick and run approach. They got in a few this year, but all of them were all bad recruits. In the defense, most of the clubs have a settled look and hence it would be difficult to get in few CBs - I reckon Aibor has done a great job this year and Bagan should do well to recruit Souvik from Arrows - if they can!</div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Is Mb trying for any Goal keeper?<br>
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    Is Mb trying for any Goal keeper?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Karanjit and Subrata Pal...</div>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    > Gurpreet might be heading to PFC<div>> Adil Khan having offers from 3 big clubs of Kolkata</div><div>> Mohammedan wants Chika Wali</div><div>> Tussle between MB & EB for Jeje</div><div>> MB offers Anas of PFC</div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    sandip is better than subroto and Karanjit<br>
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    sandip is better than subroto and Karanjit<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Always! evern though he is in mid 30s..!</div>
  • SumantraSumantra 70 Points
    Most of the midfielders in MB currently are attacking medio - Maithani, Jewel, Bhargav - we need some can hold the ball and distribute, something what Beto or Carlos... and yes, all these Fanai, Bijendra Rai & Fela should go back to clubs like Mumbai FC or SCG - Aibor had a fantastic season but he is more of a side back - I wonder why they never utilized Khelemba (after that infamous self goal against Prayag) - he was a good prospect ...
This discussion has been closed.