I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    shakkeerKM wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>the author, mihir vasavda is a sport enthusiast.... i do know him a bit</div><div>he left DNA  few months back and in coincidense the coverage of local sport in DNA also been reduced a bit..</div><div><br></div><div>and hell yea these agents makes the transfer market more unpredictable</div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Mb lost the match today.<br><br>eb fans- I m very happy today.<br><br>Better luck next year<br><br>Sandip played brilliantly 2 day ( shilton is a shit)<br><br>Shilton should be released this time
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dyron-daal/profil/spieler_31142.html</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyron_Daal</font></div>;
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dyron-daal/profil/spieler_31142.html</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyron_Daal</font></div>;

<br><br>What ??<br><br>Are you his agent ? 
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">No, I am just a wikipedia editor who finds random players who are free agents and could well make it in India for a cheaper price than the foreigners we have currently and come out with a better output.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This guy I have seen in the A-League and his best attribute was his movement in and around the box. However that was almost 2 years ago now. He last played for South China in the Hong Kong First Division League.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    Mb lost the match today.<br><br>eb fans- I m very happy today.<br><br>Better luck next year<br><br>Sandip played brilliantly 2 day ( shilton is a shit)<br><br>Shilton should be released this time

<br><br>stop being an EB hater and start supporting MB.. MB themselves are not in such a good position..... 
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mohun Bagan would be in 6th place this season if they did not restart at 0 points. So ya, Archak is right, you guys still have plenty of problems.</font>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mohun Bagan would be in 6th place this season if they did not restart at 0 points. So ya, Archak is right, you guys still have plenty of problems.</font>

<br><br><br>I dont have any problems.<br><br><br>all happens due to odafa's behaviour, attitude & MB officials( they have plenty f problems)<br><br>Referee made the right decision .<br>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    </font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">Mohun Bagan would be in 6th place this season if they did not restart at 0 points. So ya, Archak is right, you guys still have plenty of problems.</font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><br><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">I dont have any problems.<br><br><br>all happens due to odafa's behaviour, attitude & MB officials( they have plenty f problems)<br></b><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Referee made the right decision .</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">All that but more. For example, against Churchill Brothers the defense was poor. Even Eche was poor. You guys even allowed a 33-year old (soon to be 34) Henry Antchouet just run past the defense and pass the ball into the net. How can the defense be called reliable or championship worthy if those are the goals given away. And the goalkeeper is useless. Seriously, Paul is horrible. You guys need a new coach soon because Paul cant play at this level while something is obviously wrong with Arindam because he can't even play ahead of Paul.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Personally I want Mohun Bagan to maybe now play with Sudipta Banerjee in goal for the rest of the season. They have nothing to play for now and it would not do the 19-year old any harm.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If he is shit then go on the look-out for a new #1.</font></div>
This discussion has been closed.