I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Beto will move to bhawnipur if they get promoted and he will take Alesh Sawant with him 

<br><br>really?<br><br>how did you know that?<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    A good trend of rumors are going on for EB. First one player gets linked with EB and few days later that player asks too much money and EB loses interest in that player.

First Katsumi then Moga and now Jeje.
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    A good trend of rumors are going on for EB. First one player gets linked with EB and few days later that player asks too much money and EB loses interest in that player.

First Katsumi then Moga and now Jeje.

<br><div><br></div><div>If they are pissed about the prices then why don't you guys just sign better players from abroad. Again you can get quality for cheaper. </div>
    Our officials always prefer LIC over Share Market Trading.
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    Our officials always prefer LIC over Share Market Trading.

<br><div><br></div><div>But, free agents.</div>
    Free agents also come under "Share Market Trading" . anyway EB won't pay transfer fee for any player. if any new player comes , that player must be a free agent.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">East Bengal should sign Shunta Takahashi. He plays for FC Ryukyu in the Japan Football League (3rd tier). He was the top scorer in the league in 2012 with 19 goals in 28 games and so far this season he has 8 goals in 7 games (He has scored in every game this season so far). I only saw him once though against my favorite Japanese side V-Varen Nagasaki and he did well. He scored against us but tap-in. He is 24, Japanese, and also has 3 assists this season.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">In terms of salary I do not know, however I do know his club. His club finished last season in 9th place (out of 17), and 5th place this season (out of 18). His club is also however, not eligible for promotion as they have not passed the J. League membership criteria. So as of today they are not a professional football club. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Whether East Bengal could get him is their choice. Certainly though he is a better option than Edeh Chidi and James Moga in terms of the ratio between salary and effectiveness.</font></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">By the way, do we remember Frédéric Mendy. He dominated the S.League in every season he was there but this season decided to leave Singapore and where did he go... 1 level above Sunil Chhetri in the Portugese 1st Division with Estoril Praia but only played 1 game (25 minutes in a match in February) but it seems however he has left that club (he has not appeared on the bench since February) and now it seems he is playing in the French 4th Division with FC Chambly per a recent 10 April 2013 match-report.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So... would he make a fit in I-League?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Source: http://www.courrier-picard.fr/sports/chambly-gagne-in-extremis-ia202b0n52337</font></div>;
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Buzz is that, Mohammedan & Dempo has approached Jewel Raja for the next season. He has yet to decide.
This discussion has been closed.