I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    To be honest yet again most MB Indian targets look like the kind of players who were at their peak before this season and are declining somewhat, and moreover they will cost a lot too - Jeje, Sanju, Subrata, Adil Khan, Lenny.<div>Same kind of story.</div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @Soccerlover the comment u posted about @Arsenalkid700 falls into catagory of "personal attack" as @rudra said which wasn't needed and also against the forum rules.

For the matter of fact @Arsenalkid700 is more educated , has more knowledge about Indian football than many of us here (including me). And whatever he posts are his points to improve I-league and Indian Football, so no one should have any problem with that.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I was infact thinking of proposing Arsenakid's name to the Bagan trio to have him as an consultant for recruiting Bagan players......deadly combo, I reckon!!!!! </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :D

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Okay. I don't mind that. In fact I am confident I can recruit a winning side for you guys.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Basically I would look at my squad and then get rid of Odafa, Tolgay, and Jacobs. These foreigners are good but way to overpaid. I can easily sign 4-5 better players that can replace their on-field output and fill in other gaps in my team by using the salaries of Odafa and Tolgay combined. Jacobs just adds to that. After that I would then cut the Indian players. Shilton Pal, Khelmbla Meetei, Rakesh Masih, Rajib Ghosh, Lalrin Fela, Mehrajuddin Wadoo, Sushanth Mathew, and CS Sabeeth. All gone.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now it is time for the signings. Mohun Bagan's main focal points should be reconstructing the squad. This team is not a championship winning team (they would be in 6th if not for the point deduction). Use the salaries of Tolgay and Odafa and sign in Gastón Merlo (striker) from the V-League, Rodrigo Possebon (Midfielder) from Brazilian Serie D club Mirassol (BTW, this guy is a former Manchester United player who played in 3 Premier League games during the 2008-09 season), and Zohib Islam Amiri from Mumbai FC. That guy is a beast and a better player than Eche in my opinion. Eche would stay as an alternate. Then I would sign some Indians. Dempo plan to go releasing players apparently like Peter Carvalho, Roy Chowdhury, and Clifford Miranda so I would sign them. They are quality. Then start raiding ONGC. Jatin Singh, Rajib Boro, and Rehnesh TP have been good for them this season. And also United Sikkim has Sandesh Jhingan. Sign him. And then look at East Bengal's Naoba Singh. The rest would just be fillers.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Roy Chowdhury</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Naoba Singh - Sandesh Jhingan - Zohib Amiri - Syed Nabi</font></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;">Aibor Khongjee </span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Clifford Miranda - Jewel Raja - </font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;">Manesh Mathani</span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Rodrigo Possebon </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Gastón Merlo</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Subs: Arindam Bhattacharya, Echezona Anyichie, Nirmal Chettri, Peter Carvalho, Denson Devadas, Manish Bhargav, Jagannath Sana. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That is a championship squad right there (yes, I know the foreigners I would sign). This squad would be cheaper and a lot more effective than anything the current Mohun Bagan board can do. And it is not just me, any one of us on this forum can do this. This is not FIFA 13, this is real and trust me we can easily do this better than what Bagan can.</font></div>
  • Football agents should look at countries like Greece, Cyprus, Moldova and try to recruit some good players from those countries(even 3rd diviision of Greece) in India. Those places are having recession and salaries are still good in India.<br>
  • munna21977 wrote: »
    Football agents should look at countries like Greece, Cyprus, Moldova and try to recruit some good players from those countries(even 3rd diviision of Greece) in India. Those places are having recession and salaries are still good in India.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree. I also believe that earlier this year you mentioned Spain as well. These places are going through the gutter financially and unless you are a big time footballer in the top division you most likely have a second-job as well as being a footballer.</div><div><br></div><div>Also why not try out places like New Zealand, Fiji, Brazil (lower-tiers) where conditions there would be similar to India's in some way.</div>
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Rumor is that East Bengal are in talkes with a Bolivian Midfielder who also represented for the Bolivian National Team.

<br><br>Can you please elaborate on this?<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @Baberto i got the news from a journalist, even he does not know much about that player. we need to wait 2-3 days to get more info about that player.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited April 2013
    NEXT SEASON NUMBER OF FORGEINERS CHOULD INCREASE

36570_559997987356788_1779458855_n.jpg
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points

<br><br><br>u r grt, joyptan<br> :)>-
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    NEXT SEASON NUMBER OF FORGEINERS </span><b>CHOULD </b>INCREASE

<br><div><br></div><div>is it could or should??</div><div><br></div><div>as both words would mean different </div>
This discussion has been closed.