I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @Shankar it is 'probably'

<br><div><br></div><div>thats not good... as the foreigner quality is not good enough that our players could learn from them</div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>thats not good... as the foreigner quality is not good enough that our players could learn from them</div>

<br><br>foreigners (odu, rantu etc.) scoring lots of goals than that of  so called Indian players<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    shankar wrote: »

<br><br>foreigners (odu, rantu etc.) scoring lots of goals than that of  so called Indian players<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>i am not talking about stats.... what coul our young indian players learn form the current set of foreigners???</div><div>we need more guys like carlos or bilal najjarin from who have some international experience and from whom our players couold learn the game in better way....</div><div><br></div><div>the likes of odafe or ranti may be good but their presence hardly do any good for our indian young players</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I was expecting this. This must have been done at the behest of prospective new franchisees.All of this new owners will be coming with great ambitions. But the pool of Indian players is so small and mediocre that they would not b able to build quality sides without new foreigners. I think this is good
    Is MB building a dream team this year too??????<br> :(( :(|)
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    Is MB building a dream team this year too??????<br> :(( :(|)
    Every year they pretend to build a dream team.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited April 2013
    Prayag United SC will retain Eelco Schattorie for Two more seasons.
  • neelforever2000neelforever2000 0 Points
    edited April 2013
    <P>If Dempo is relesing all their players,whom are they taking?</P>
    <P>Also whats the status of Binish Balan,is he coming to MB?</P>
    <P>and any news of TJM staying in EB?</P>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    1) Bineesh Balan Is almost confirmed in Mohun Bagan.....

2) Meheraj, Luciano might join Mohemmadan SC.

3) Pune FC's Ivorian Midfielder Douhou Pierre Is Linked With Prayag United SC.

4) Andrew Barisic in talks with Mohemmadan Sporting.
    any players from Dempo or Chrchill to MB?<br><br>
This discussion has been closed.