I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited April 2013
    jeje couldn't score for pfc regularly.
    what makes him think that he can compete against the likes of odafa and tolGAY?

<br><br>You should ask those questions to MB owner,as for Jeje he's happy to fill his pocket there.<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    jeje couldn't score for pfc regularly.
    what makes him think that he can compete against the likes of odafa and tolGAY?

<br><div><br></div><div>He doesn't think he can; its the Bagan jokers who think can make some money by signing him in!</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @Soccerlover the comment u posted about @Arsenalkid700 falls into catagory of "personal attack" as @rudra said which wasn't needed and also against the forum rules.

For the matter of fact @Arsenalkid700 is more educated , has more knowledge about Indian football than many of us here (including me). And whatever he posts are his points to improve I-league and Indian Football, so no one should have any problem with that.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @Soccerlover the comment u posted about @Arsenalkid700 falls into catagory of "personal attack" as @rudra said which wasn't needed and also against the forum rules.

For the matter of fact @Arsenalkid700 is more educated , has more knowledge about Indian football than many of us here (including me). And whatever he posts are his points to improve I-league and Indian Football, so no one should have any problem with that.

<br><div><br></div><div>I was infact thinking of proposing Arsenakid's name to the Bagan trio to have him as an consultant for recruiting Bagan players......deadly combo, I reckon!!!!! </div> :D
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote: »
    Whats that smell?? Looks like something's BURNING @Arsenalkid700 anyways lets go back to rumors

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Ars'kid always have problem with people who doesn't toe his lines...! He has two objective in this forum :</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">1.  To score maximum points by replying to/commenting on anything and everything, and making it a point to to lead the points table!</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2.  Providing wiki links of umpteenth number of so called players(most of them have gone into oblivion though!!!!)  only in vain to have them recruited for the I - League!</font></div><div><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We all must encourage him to keep continuing in the same vein.....!</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div>=))</div>

<br><br>I'll have to disagree with most of your points here,its unfair to say all this to him come on he deserves some respect <br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Adil Khan to MB 1 year deal  almost confirmed
    archak wrote: »
    Adil Khan to MB 1 year deal  almost confirmed

<br><br>Adil Khan has warmed SC Goa bench this season,dont understand the reason behind signing him.<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @soccerlover is only seen around during the tranfer season (more like transfer lover) and keeps making personal comments when he does not get enough rumors to satiate himself. He is the least qualified to judge a person like @arsenalkid700 and his knowledge of Indian football. If you continue with this, you are likely to be banned.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Rumor is that East Bengal are in talkes with a Bolivian Midfielder who also represented for the Bolivian National Team.
This discussion has been closed.