I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    @Sujiy76 Im deleting your irrelevant posts,if you want to talk about cricket got to Other Sports thread.<br>

<br><br>ok, admin<br>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    come on guys, why r u so silent now?<br><br>give us rumour updates<br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    So with possible increase in number of foreign, I hope the franchise can now built better team and have better league next time.  Hoping they bring some quality players!! Keeping finger crossed!!
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">great news of we number of foreign players are increasing its better to allow 5 on field players just like ACL </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree, people might complain but it is better to match up with other leagues, rule wise anyway.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">great news of we number of foreign players are increasing its better to allow 5 on field players just like ACL </font>

<br><br>Yeah few more Chidi's and fruit vendors to take up spots !<br>
  • Can someone give a line up of probable new foreigners cuming to i-league next season and their country as well?<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Except a bolivian midfielder linked to EB , no new foreigners are linked with any I-league club till now.
  • We should not increase the foreigners until we use the 4 we currently have to good use. I understand why we want it but we can't have everything and copying other leagues or tournaments directly won't magically improve the I-League.<div><br></div><div>Look at Japan. Most teams only play with 2 foreigners on the pitch in every game in Japan.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    if we are going to increase the foreigners , they should only do so if they are doing it bring in marquee players ,or have strict guidelines on the quality of foreigners.<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    gaffertape wrote: »
    if we are going to increase the foreigners , they should only do so if they are doing it bring in marquee players ,or have strict guidelines on the quality of foreigners.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">We are not ready for Marquee players. What would a marquee player be?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Right now with the wages we are paying guys like Odafa and Ranti we could potentially have 2 A-League or J. League quality foreigners on every team (who have the money to pay the likes of Odafa and Ranti the money obviously). Of course there are other factors to signing a player but how hard is it to convince older players from the likes of the A-League like Bruno Cazarine onto your team. Not much. Certainly less than Odafa.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Until we learn how to use the 3+1 rule properly to develop Indian football in a positive way we should avoid marquee rules and more foreigners in the league.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Look at the Japanese, they can have up to 6 foreigners yet not one team in the J. League use all 6 spots. NOT ONE! And currently I have looked at every single match-report for every game this season in the J. League and only in maybe 4-5 have I seen one team used 4 foreigners in a game. The reigning champions came out with 0 foreigners in their opener in March.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now of course I understand the difference between Japan and India and our football. Obviously they can afford to do such things as not fully using all foreign slots allotted to them but the point here I am trying to make is this (in bold): <b>it is not about the number of foreigners, but the quality of the foreigners.</b></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b><br></b></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Until the quality of the foreigners we have increases we should look into increasing the number or going into marquees. The loopholes and the amateurs will continue to flow in.</font></div>
This discussion has been closed.