I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• we cant make rules for quality. Can we say that a foreign player should have been selected for his National Team. NO becoz even a 3rd Division Spain player who has no chance to be called for Spain National Camp is better then say National Team player of bhutan or guam or Djibouti.<br>
  • munna21977 wrote: »
    we cant make rules for quality. Can we say that a foreign player should have been selected for his National Team. NO becoz even a 3rd Division Spain player who has no chance to be called for Spain National Camp is better then say National Team player of bhutan or guam or Djibouti.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That is why we need to encourage the clubs. The AIFF just sit there and wonder. As the national federation they should have the ability to get up and tell the clubs that they should take it to the next level. Instead of bringing in the old style foreigners they should bring in players who have a reputable career.</div><div><br></div><div>And if transfer fees are blocking them then that is another matter for another day.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    its easy munna :<div><br></div><div>Player must have played in top League or 2nd or 3rd Division for minimum of 2 seasons if county is ranked in FIFA top 15</div><div>if country is ranked between 15-45 then Tope Division of that country </div><div><br></div><div>If player from a country ranked 45-100, then must have represented them in 75% of National team games in last 2 years</div><div><br></div><div>Players from countries above 100, rank must be approved by AIFF I-League board which must have reprsentatives form the clubs (IFPCA), Technical committee (Rob baan types) & IFN Committee  <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:)>-</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    gaffertape wrote: »
    its easy munna :<div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Player must have played in top League or 2nd or 3rd Division for minimum of 2 seasons if county is ranked in FIFA top 15</div><div><b>if country is ranked between 15-45 then Tope Division of that country </b></div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">If player from a country ranked 45-100, then must have represented them in 75% of National team games in last 2 years</div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Players from countries above 100, rank must be approved by AIFF I-League board which must have reprsentatives form the clubs (IFPCA), Technical committee (Rob baan types) & IFN Committee  <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:)>-</span></div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>No Brazilian 2nd Division players then? Same with America, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, and Czech Republic. Hell, France is 18th. </div><div><br></div><div>Even for marquee's these rules are a little to much.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    its was just a quick example<div><br></div><div>I havent seen the FIFA rankings lately, as you can tell...</div><div>Please feel free to tweak it and make it more accurate  :) </div>
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    its was just a quick example<div><br></div><div>I havent seen the FIFA rankings lately, as you can tell...</div><div>Please feel free to tweak it and make it more accurate  :) </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I know, I just like fun. :p</div>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Malaysia has such rules and the quality of foreigners is better there now...
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    Can you find a source for that. Could not find one myself. I did see the official article detailing the new foreign rules where 1 foreigner must be from ASEAN. From reading that it seems that the fed and clubs there just realized they need better foreigners, not official ruleing though.
  • <dd>In last season, nigerian attacker David Gadimoh Sunday played for Chirag Kerala and scored 10 goals.</dd><dd>Where is he now?</dd>
  • <dd>In last season, nigerian attacker David Gadimoh Sunday played for Chirag Kerala and scored 10 goals.</dd><dd>Where is he now?</dd>

He went to Mohammedan and I think it was December where he broke his leg. As a result he was released. He scored a few for Mohammedan.
This discussion has been closed.