I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    edited April 2013
    <br><br>wht abt steve darby??<br>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    grt<br><br>pune then will finish runners up (from bottom)<br> :D
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Though Pune is the only team that has proper setup to be managed by a high profile coach like John. But it is highly unlikely in reality. As said rumour is rumour. :)
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    usaindia wrote: »
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    YES, why not?<br>ferguson, mourinho will coach<br><br>they will charge 500 crores<br>

<br>common man we can find cheaper coaches ,go to usa get some top college coach 

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>hahahahaha</div><div>Top College coach is on an excess of $150,000 , plus benefits and possible tenure</div><div><br></div><div>Also the camps which can generate over $50,000 , so over a Crore in Rupees, </div><div>this isn't to mention all the other benefits.....</div><div><br></div><div>We've tried , trust me , no decent College coach will give up those dream jobs for the stupid fuckin I-League !!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You are confusing the college coaches with Academy coaches. The top, top college coaches (University of Virginia, Akron etc) will do the camps and get the 6-figure salaries but the rest are just there just to be there.</div>
  • [/quote]

<br><div><br></div><div>You are confusing the college coaches with Academy coaches. The top, top college coaches (University of Virginia, Akron etc) will do the camps and get the 6-figure salaries but the rest are just there just to be there.</div>[/quote]

<br><br>I checked on salaries at Texas A&M University as they are available online (Government University rules). head coach Soccer makes 185 000 dollars and Assisstant Coach makes 87000 dollars. They play in NCAA and Big 12 in the past and now SEC.<br>
  • munna21977 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>You are confusing the college coaches with Academy coaches. The top, top college coaches (University of Virginia, Akron etc) will do the camps and get the 6-figure salaries but the rest are just there just to be there.</div>[/quote]

<br><br>I checked on salaries at Texas A&M University as they are available online (Government University rules). head coach Soccer makes 185 000 dollars and Assisstant Coach makes 87000 dollars. They play in NCAA and Big 12 in the past and now SEC.<br>[/quote]

<br><div><br></div><div>Like I said, the big big guys make the top dollar and participate in camps etc. Texas A&M is one of the most respected sporting colleges in the US.</div>
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    News from Ananda Bazaar Patrika (1st May)<br>1-Abhra mandal likely to return to KEB<br>2-Baljit and Raju have asked for release but the officials are not interested to let them go<br>3-Robin will be released<br>4-Jeje may sign for KEB but Dempo is also in contention<br>5-Luciano may sign for Mohammedan<br>6-Jewel Raja's possible destination is Dempo<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Baberto wrote: »
    News from Ananda Bazaar Patrika (1st May)<br>1-Abhra mandal likely to return to KEB<br><b>2-Baljit and Raju have asked for release but the officials are not interested to let them go</b><br>3-Robin will be released<br>4-Jeje may sign for KEB but Dempo is also in contention<br>5-Luciano may sign for Mohammedan<br>6-Jewel Raja's possible destination is Dempo<br>

<br><br>Why oh Why EB ? Why ruin their careers.These two players have realized that they need to move to an club which will give them regular football and restructure their falling careers.<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I think raju should be released. He is a liability.

Look at gurwinder , he was playing almost all matches last season and this season arnab took that place from him but because of his hard work in prctice as soon as arnab got injured gurwinder got chance and he took that chance with both hands and almost cemented his place.

And hardwork is probably antonym of raju.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Why EB don't want to release raju and baljit?

EB isn't a charitable trust. If raju wants to play for another club , he should ark that club to give EB some transfer fee.

And for baljit , i think his contract ends this season.
This discussion has been closed.