I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Why should EB wory about budget. All of EB's sponcers are stil with them.

<br><div><br></div><div>Is that what Nitu told u! ? </div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Thats the fact, But U can take it anyway u want.
    Thats the fact, But U can take it anyway u want.

<br><div><br></div><div>Whats the fact? can u pls specify? That Nitu got the money by all dubious means! ? I can see u come up with so many links/your fav KEB channel etc. , but there is no mention of or any links on Nitu's dubious dealings! ? While the newspapers in Kolkata are flooded with such reports - u must enlighten the audience here with your links/posts!</div>
    If yot notice I haven't posted any links about Srinjoy Bose's dubious dealings also.

And about newspapers in Kolkata being flooded. only one news paper trying to do this "PRATIDIN" who's woner and editor is an MB fan. seems legit! Doesn't it.

So before looking at someones dubious dealings , they should first clean themself.
    Oh one more thing if newspapers in Kolkata were being flooded then @projenator whould have flooded the forun with those links and pic. He is trying very hard. :P
    If yot notice I haven't posted any links about Srinjoy Bose's dubious dealings also.

And about newspapers in Kolkata being flooded. only one news paper trying to do this "PRATIDIN" who's woner and editor is an MB fan. seems legit! Doesn't it.

So before looking at someones dubious dealings , they should first clean themself.
    <div><br></div><div>Hahahahaha...... now u r showing true EB color!   U name any papers, its come out - Nitu's dubious dealings! While the same can never be said about Srinjoy. Dont try to distort facts and confuse people.....<br></div>
    Ok then why not u dis-distort facts and unconfuse people.
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    hELLO BIG BOSSES!<br><br>ANY MORE TRANSFER UPDATES?<br><br>new defenders, midfieders for MB?<br><br>WHO will stay for MB?<br><br>ARE NABI, DENSON STAYING?<br>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    ALL THESE CLUBS run by chit funds (MB, EB, MDS, BHOWANIPUR, UNITED).<br><br>I think Churchill, dempos are genuine<br>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(60, 61, 61); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Pailan Arrows coach Arthur Papas is the front-runner for the post. Another name doing the rounds is of Dutch international Mike Snoei.</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(60, 61, 61); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Snoei has been an assistant with Dutch coach Henk ten Cate, who has worked with Barcelona FC, Panathinaikos, Greece (2008-2010), Al Ahli, Dubai (2010), Umm Salal SC of Qatar (2010-11) and Shandong Luneng, China (2011-12)</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(60, 61, 61); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><a href="http://ibnlive.in.com/news/armando-colaco-not-to-stay-with-dempo-next-season/389199-5-21.html">http://ibnlive.in.com/news/armando-colaco-not-to-stay-with-dempo-next-season/389199-5-21.html</a></p>;
This discussion has been closed.