I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    <br>[/quote]

Mohammedan Sporting are getting a good sponsor next season & they will have a huge budget.[/quote]

<br><br>good sponsor - you mean chit fund companies like Rose valley, saradha ????<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    Mohammedan Sporting Club are all set to sign Mehraj(MMB),Ishfaq(KEB),Joshimar & Henry for the next season

<br><br>Poor signings have to say especially the foreigners,cant we get better ones than these ?<br>

Mohammedan Sporting are getting a good sponsor next season & they will have a huge budget.

<br><br>What is point of having huge budget when you'll only sign shit ?<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    Mohammedan Sporting Club are all set to sign Mehraj(MMB),Ishfaq(KEB),Joshimar & Henry for the next season

<br><br>Poor signings have to say especially the foreigners,cant we get better ones than these ?<br>

Mohammedan Sporting are getting a good sponsor next season & they will have a huge budget.

<br><div><br></div><div>No, dont think so. The news is about 6-7 cr. Thats enough if u r trying to stave off relegation!</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    <br>

<br><br>good sponsor - you mean chit fund companies like Rose valley, saradha ????<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>rose valley is a chit fund??? but may be they are a dependable one as they are sponsoring the kolkatta giants and also current IPL champions kkr too</div><div><br></div><div>so that wont be a problem</div>
    shankar wrote: »
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>rose valley is a chit fund??? but may be they are a dependable one as they are sponsoring the kolkatta giants and also current IPL champions kkr too<br><br>YES, DEAR<br><br>Please read daily newspapers (anandabazar, telegraph).<br><br>if its honest, then why r they trying to refund poor peoples money?<br></div><div><br></div><div>so that wont be a problem</div>

<br>
  • It is estimated that chit fund companies have invested about 25 crores in Kolkata football in past 2-3 years. They also make up 65% of the investment in Bengali film industry. It will be difficult for Kolkata clubs to spend as they have in past 3-4 years. I'll be surprised if Mohammedan has a budget of more than 12 crores...
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Even 12 crores is too much for Mohammedan. I doubt they would reach that figure. The chit fund scam will definitely show up on all the Kolkata clubs' budget. A remotely possible outcome could be reduction in the inflated wages of the football 'stars'. Or clubs might go in search of new foreigners that are quality but would not cost them high.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    namewtheld wrote: »
    Even 12 crores is too much for Mohammedan. I doubt they would reach that figure. The chit fund scam will definitely show up on all the Kolkata clubs' budget. A remotely possible outcome could be reduction in the inflated wages of the football 'stars'. Or clubs might go in search of new foreigners that are quality but would not cost them high.

<br><div><br></div><div>I would prefer that, but this is not going to happen...</div>
  • reddevil87 wrote: »
    namewtheld wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>I would prefer that, but this is not going to happen...</div>

<br><br>Yes that will not happen. Officials need to earn money also in recruiting players on inflated salaries.<br>
    yes, also they spend holidays in Europe etc.<br>
This discussion has been closed.