AFC U16 Championship 2014

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited September 2013
    Aiff should teach d Indian teams how to make use of incidents like Kuwait did.. These guys only learn when they get back what they dish out....our gk action was really uncalled for, he let his emotions get the better of him...this is just what happened to uae vs india match ..

I feel for u India u16.. Inexperience n innocence cost u d match but I'm proud of U guys..I accept Kuwait were better on d ball technically physically..but this was won by them with deceit...

Seriously hope some kinda protest is made by the indian team..
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    edited September 2013
    Our players are heart broken. sad. Great play boys. We are all proud of you.<div><br></div>
  • Aiff doing a good job on d academies I must say...keep up d good work aiff..
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Protest  against these uncles.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    ashindia wrote: »

<br><br>if we protest then also we are out !! because if AFC found them overage then all teams will be awarded 3 points so Tajikistan will go through !
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    7negi wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »

<br><br>if we protest then also we are out !! because if AFC found them overage then all teams will be awarded 3 points so Tajikistan will go through !

<br><div><br></div><div>We can qualify as best second team then..!!</div>
  • @shibier Possible but not realistic. Remember AFC has a strong GCC influence. So I think Kuwait will get away.<div><br></div><div>Let us look at today's match this way, a lot of positives: </div><div>great fighting spirit shown by the lads, </div><div>completely dominated the 2nd half, </div><div>the right wing played a lot better than the previous matches,</div><div>the left wing is just awesome to watch,</div><div>great passing and possession show throughout the match,</div><div><br></div><div>Most Importantly they showed true sportsmanship, even while fighting it out with a physically superior team, who might have been aged above 16.</div>
  • Some of the negatives of today's match:<div><br></div><div>we started very nervous (especially the defense), which led to give away a lead to the opposition,</div><div>freaked out when the big, tall, strong, overage players (especially no.7) came running at us,</div><div>the mid field were completely non-existent for the first 30 minutes during the first half,</div><div>BAD Refereeing (this we can't do anything about it).</div><div><br></div><div>Well the first 30 minutes let the team down and hence they lost it in the 1st half.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Fucking overaged player and a fuk raff 8-}
  • Hope AIFF continues to provide good exposure to these boys if they get to play consistently against good opposition then only their growth will continue....Since Navi Mumbai boys will be playing AFC u19 next time around....friendlies must be organised by AIFF even if it is against SAFF nation AFG , NEP..etc