AFC U16 Championship 2014

1828384858688»

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Fahu wrote: »
    I cannot hold my tears anymore after watching this.At the same time very happy to hear that no one critisize the them and support from the fans.They are brilliant, I remember in a interview Scoot O'Donil said they want players wo think on the field not just pumbing the ball up front.They are very skillful and only thing is thair physicality.Hope in future we will do better

<br><br>when Indians go out of the country they realize their love for India :P<br><br>when in India nobody cares to support the football team<br>
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    India, nepal used to be strong at this level but due to lack of good training they become poor after few years. Both countries have talent batch this time , these guys deserve better training outside south asia . ANFA & AIFF Should do something or south asia will remain tail even after ten years.
  • Or we could train them in our own country by providing better facilities, infrastructure. For that we need to attract funds from sponsors, that to happen AIFF needs a plan....wow I can just go on with this.
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Send the u16 batch abroad again.. better competition there to play against.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Does anyone have the complete match highlight??? Those Arabs have not put it on you tube???
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    edited October 2013
    Nepal u16 is keeping them self busy with series of tournament,what about our u16 boys?...after playing most precious knockout  tournament named pokhara gold cup of nepal where bhutan national team is also there,nepal u16  team will travel india where they will get more exposure along with nepal 3 star club and LHMMc club.<div><br></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Nepal U-16 To Go To Gangtok India To Play In Governors Gold Cup!.... </span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><a href="http://www.goalnepal.com/news.php?id=16758"; rel="nofollow nofollow" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(59, 89, 152); cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://www.goalnepal.com/news.php?id=16758</a></div>;