2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @sparta there is only 1 U19 player in CFL good enough to represent India but cant remember his name(will give more info about him as soon as I can get). That guy has good skills, composed with the ball , he is a bit raw because he never got the training what our U19 NT players got and he is still 17.
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    can anyone get me video of Udanta's goal??
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    we have players like Romeo Fernandes,Mryon,Lalrindika,Milan,Seminlen,Mohammed Rafique,D Ganeshan,Bikramjit Singh,Milan Singh,Vishal Kumar,Lalrozama Fanai,Nihil Kadam-These guys have I league exp and are still eligible for India U-23 team as they are 21 yrs old
  • Alright, which tournament are those bunch of boys going to represent India u23 at in the near future?
    edited October 2013
    Are the TFA cadet Jarman Jeet Singh and the India U19 player Germanpreet Singh same player?
  • I think the only tournament these bunch of boys would be eligible to play is the next edition of the Asian games qualifier and by 2018, most of them would more than 23 years.

The best are grooming the u19 kids and hope that they get into ileague. Even the u16 kids, they look very
    Promising.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    edited October 2013
    Even, <span style="font-family: Verdana; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Biswajit Sardar had a good ileague under-20 and is rated highly.</span>
    But in TFA cadet list Jarman Jeet Singh is a defender and in AIFF's list Germanpreet Singh is a midfielder. And their names are bit deferent too.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    But in TFA cadet list Jarman Jeet Singh is a defender and in AIFF's list Germanpreet Singh is a midfielder. And their names are bit deferent too.

<br><div><br></div><div>Also, the tfa guy looks a bit older than the one playing in the qualifiers.</div>
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    <P>I watched the last game.I am very happly the way we are progressing. if u look back to some years back the quality of the players was not up to the mark.But now players are more technically good.if watch the game u can see it the midfield and defence are not any more kicking the ball up front aimlessly.They are more skillful and passing better only the no players in the D box is veryless(that's the reason Udaya hav to run alone).But at the same time Coach not using the players with great confidence.In the last game no.44(i dont remember his name) the right wing was very effective and so confident on the ball,but other three match had another one (it was the weak point ).Also the left wing in last match was not good.Hope we can improve a lot if we hav our confidence level on high.</P>
    <P>
    <HR id=null>
    <U><FONT color=#800080>