Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    anyone knows where BFC players where practicin so that we could go there to watch practice season....and exact location of club????any banglorian here??? ^:)^
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    anyone knows where BFC players where practicin so that we could go there to watch practice season....and exact location of club????any banglorian here??? ^:)^

In Bengaluru Stadium they will be playing a practice game at 10 am tomorrow.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Bangalore Football Stadium. Rudra might be able to tell you how to reach there. Alternatively search for directions on Google maps
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    you need to get the practice timings from BFC facebook page...i dunno from which side you will be coming, basically you have to tell Bangalore footballl stadium...but lots of autowalah has no clue about it and they keep on asking if i mean the cricket stadium (no surprise there!) Its near Garuda Mall, which might help in directions
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    let me test my Bangalore memory. From Cubbon Park and Cricket stadium, go on MG Road. Then from MG road it is walkable if you go towards Hosmat Hospital on Commissiarat Road. Everyone knows Hosmat Hospital in that area. There are 4 big stadiums in that area, cricket stadium, Kantareeva stadium for Athletics, Shantinagar Hockey Stadium and this Football stadium. Say Hosmat Hospital.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    let me test my Bangalore memory. From Cubbon Park and Cricket stadium, go on MG Road. Then from MG road it is walkable if you go towards Hosmat Hospital on Commissiarat Road. Everyone knows Hosmat Hospital in that area. There are 4 big stadiums in that area, cricket stadium, Kantareeva stadium for Athletics, Shantinagar Hockey Stadium and this Football stadium. Say Hosmat Hospital.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Its all a mall culture now no one remembers stadiums (unless cricket) or Hospitals :P</div><div><br></div><div>btw @pritam this is gonna work, how he said it</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    The point is i ve to start from BTM layout 2nd stage, silk board or say roopena agrhara..how long 4m there
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    No wonder people don't go to watch Bangalore football matches! No one knows how to get to the bloody stadium!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It works both ways: No one knows the stadium so no-one watches football. No one watches football so no one knows the stadium
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    namewtheld wrote: »
    It works both ways: No one knows the stadium so no-one watches football. No one watches football so no one knows the stadium

<br><div><br></div><div>Well then, Bengaluru FC have their work cut out in trying to attract fans.</div>