Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• If India ever get to host U-17 world cup, I dont think FIFA will allow hosting a game in this football stadium which has unsafe stands.<br>
  • Bengaluru FC vs Rangdajeid United....North stand tickets all are sold out...! 2 days before the game...!!    Thank god i booked the tickets 4 days before...!!!<br><br>
  • ^^ and north stand's capacity plz???<div><br></div>
  • <br>
    ^^ and north stand's capacity plz???<div><br></div>

<br><br>I don know the exact capacity...but it will be around 3000 i guess...  <br><br>Note : its a rough guess thats all...<br><br>
  • Right now Bengaluru FC is conducting a open suggestion and question forum for the fans on their facebook page..<br><br>They are answering to every fans' questions,suggestions...and doubts...its grt...!!!!<br><br>I too gave one suggestion and immediately got response...!!!! <br>
  • Right now Bengaluru FC is conducting a open suggestion and question forum for the fans on their facebook page..<br><br>They are answering to every fans' questions,suggestions...and doubts...its grt...!!!!<br><br>I too gave one suggestion and immediately got response...!!!! <br>
    <div><br></div><div>yes, saw that , they also replied to my post on their wall</div>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Looks like Bengaluru FC is doing good and is in swell hands. This is nice to hear and their jerseys are slick! Liking this club a lot...
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Kantrava stadium ground is bad....plus for some reason people flock less to that stadium....also the match viewing experience is poor
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    <div>Spoke to Sunando Dhar who was at the game last week.. </div><div>Bangalore Football stadium is in a pathetic state, the East stand is crumbling and 1 of the stairways is collapsed. The 1970's construction is crumbling.</div><div>KSFA in true Indian football scam style have opted to fill the cement blocks with CLAY instead of the cement, and as such structural engineers have deemed the East & West upper as unsafe ! </div><div>According to the engineers if over a 1000 people were to occupy these stands , there is a major structural risk !!</div><div><br></div><div>Thank God BFC are planning to knock down & rebid this decrepit stadium before our bid for the 2017 Cup</div><div><br></div><div>knowing how corrupt KSFA are , I'm sure major kick backs will have to be paid to these idiots who run the state association</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    <div style="font-weight: normal;">Spoke to Sunando Dhar who was at the game last week.. </div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Bangalore Football stadium is in a pathetic state, the East stand is crumbling and 1 of the stairways is collapsed. The 1970's construction is crumbling.</div><div style="font-weight: normal;">KSFA in true Indian football scam style have opted to fill the cement blocks with CLAY instead of the cement, and as such structural engineers have deemed the East & West upper as unsafe ! </div><div style="font-weight: normal;">According to the engineers if over a 1000 people were to occupy these stands , there is a major structural risk !!</div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div><b>Thank God BFC are planning to knock down & rebid this decrepit stadium before our bid for the 2017 Cup</b></div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">knowing how corrupt KSFA are , I'm sure major kick backs will have to be paid to these idiots who run the state association</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Thank god. I was about the kill you as I thought you were going to say something which would bring about the "dark side" of BFC but all is swell... I hope.</div>