Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• <P>@<;STRONG><FONT color=#1e79a7>gaffertape</FONT></STRONG> .. i am just wondering will BFC be allowed to Build by KSFC?..if BFC build will they own the stadium?..i hope this wrangling does not comein the way of the Stadium building</P>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Stadium is owned by KSFA & BDFA , technically they have the land on a 99 year lease from the Bangalore Municipal Corporation<div><br></div><div>JSW (BFC) have offered to demolish this stadium & build a brand new state of the art stadium , which can be a showpiece for the 2017 Under-17 World Cup.</div><div><br></div><div>The permissions for such a project will start from the  very top brass of the Govt.</div><div>The Chief minister will have to give the green signal, as such a project could have impacts on the city centre (traffic)</div><div><br></div><div>The KSFA President is also the former Vice President of AIFF , so as long as JSW/BFC pay him off and his cronies, there should be no further problems</div>
  • Bengaluru vs Rangdajeid : Sunil Chettri's comments after the match " I played for lot of clubs but Bengaluru is the best club"<br>
  • Bengaluru FC's defender John Johnson is the best defender in the league..he was absolutely brilliant in last two matches..he scored a goal in the last...he is like big wall..i never saw a single player beating him in last two matches..he didn't lost even one header... He is the talk of the town..at Bangalore...We are picking up more and more chants to cheer our team..I really enjoyed when we chanted our manager's name...'Ashley Westwood' that was bit of surprise for him too..!!!<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Bangalore has the Awesomest crowd
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    edited September 2013
    Earlier in HAL days, this stadium hardly attracted 1000 people-so the structural anomalies were hidden. But now with so many people, they are exposed. Building new stadium will take atleast 2 years. Till then they should move to sree Kanthareeva Stadium. Any accident will seriously harm football in Bangalore. <br><br>In Nagpur at Vidarbha Cricket association ground<br>In 1995, during the 5th ODI between India and New Zealand, a wall in the
    East Stand collapsed, killing 9 people and injuring 70 others. <br>
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    Stadium is owned by KSFA & BDFA , technically they have the land on a 99 year lease from the Bangalore Municipal Corporation<div><br></div><div>JSW (BFC) have offered to demolish this stadium & build a brand new state of the art stadium , which can be a showpiece for the 2017 Under-17 World Cup.</div><div><br></div><div>The permissions for such a project will start from the  very top brass of the Govt.</div><div>The Chief minister will have to give the green signal, as such a project could have impacts on the city centre (traffic)</div><div><br></div><div>The KSFA President is also the former Vice President of AIFF , so as long as JSW/BFC pay him off and his cronies, there should be no further problems</div>

<br><br>Its complicated. There are other parties involved. They will go to court. Look at Cooperage Stadium fiasco in Bombay. Look at this link.<br><br>http://www.deccanherald.com/content/295539/builders-encroach-football-stadium-land.html<br>;
  • Bengaluru FC crossed 10000 likes on facebook yesterday..<br><br>Jst after only two months...when they first came live on facebook... <br>
  • I just hope this team becomes a big Hit, not only the brand but also winning and winning big time.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    edited October 2013
    it looks like they started their video channel<div><a href="