Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I was there at the stadium for Bengaluru Vs United SC match..its a grt win for us...but United also played really well...in the end Bengaluru deserves the win..now at the top of the table..
    I really enjoyed when United's manager was sent off from the sidelines by the referee..he was so annoying..we celebrated that like a goal... :-) :-)

Now...i got real confidence to say..we are one of the favrts to win the I League..

<br><div><br></div><div>I WANT PICTURES GOD DAMNIT!!!! AND PERMISSION TO USE THEM!!!</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Even United Sikkim played realy well in their 1st 3 matches , they all were home matches.
  • @nameWTHeld well said mate.<div>@Ashlesh I too want BFC to win this year, at the same time I want Dempo to come close, it's coz I like the coach and the his selection of young Indian players in the squad but he has to play them as subs atleast.</div>
    I am really surprised. In the end it obviously comes down to who does better in training as Westwood has never seen these guys before but I do wonder whether Bruno may be a one-season wonder who just happened to be on form and doing well last season and now can't replicate that.<div><br></div><div>Weird. After all, he was at one point the 4th choice at Sporting Goa as well last season before becoming #1 and dominating.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Bruno was injured in pre-season & missed the friendly vs. India team, <div>He just came back in time for the 1st game of the I-League & hence made the bench.</div><div><br></div><div>No coach will change a GK when the team hasn't lost... I'd expect Bruno to get into the 1st team by the 2nd month and then keep his place.</div><div>As he is an U-23 player , it makes it easy for BFC to then tick that box.... although with 10 U-23's on their books , that shouldn't ever be an issue for them<br><div><br></div></div>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29307 Points
    Bruno is really good I think he will get in the team in 2 months ^:)^
    I swear he was on the squad at the half-way point as I added him on wiki at that time. Three keepers played after that.
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    I swear he was on the squad at the half-way point as I added him on wiki at that time. Three keepers played after that.

<br><div><br></div><div>he signed to Margao played entire 1st leg for them</div><div>and when oscar took over</div><div>he was signed to replace Gerrad who they said was injured but left club because of his reasons </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>But he did not replace Gerrard straight away. You still had the other two.</div>
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    other two was in the team coz of Ekendra<div>once Ekendra was replaced it was sure that these two guys would not be needed and we know how bad they were </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree on that. As soon as Bruzon came in I remember him using one of the other two for a game or two before we finally saw Bruno.</div>