Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• Yes, keep up the good work mate. Maybe one day an Indian group of fans Will sing whole songs like Europe.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Not even loudest , you could say that you guys(BFC fans) are the most vocal.
  • Not even loudest , you could say that you guys(BFC fans) are the most vocal.
    You've ever came to our home match. Yeah, the "Passionate crowd" always
    will go to kolkatan and goan, kerala fans, I can say that is only a
    myth. We are the best in India. Just because we don't belong to those traditional football power houses don't under estimate us.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't know about the best fans in the world tag, definitely the best in India.
    Eh, its just to make the fans feel good, nothing serious, but still, very noble of Chhetri.
    He truely meant what he said.    We are the best in the country, there's no doubt in it. We may be less in numbers comparing to east bengal, mohun bagan, shillong lajong. But we are the most loudest, most passionate crowd in the country. Ask Beto(Dempo), Vinay Singh (Shillong) we almost made them cry.

Ya, in India maybe but surely not the best in the world. Lets first start with origional chants and then we shall continue on (unless there are already some which I don't know of).
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Not even loudest , you could say that you guys(BFC fans) are the most vocal.
    You've ever came to our home match. Yeah, the "Passionate crowd" always
    will go to kolkatan and goan, kerala fans, I can say that is only a
    myth. We are the best in India. Just because we don't belong to those traditional football power houses don't under estimate us.
    Don't take it personally. Joy is right. Look at the Kolkata derby for example. In my opinion East Bengal still leads in terms of the best fans while Lajong have the most noble and respectable fanbase.

Pune and Bengaluru have small, growing fan bases. Pune is ahead of you guys right now in terms of fanbase but you guys kill them in crowd support and perhaps atmosphere.
  • We love you Johnson, we do....we love johson...we do...

Oh Oh Osano....

Chetrri...Chettri..(slowly)

These are some of our original chants ....i believe

We are really trying hard to come new songs, chants...on fb pages and groups...we are really making a change...
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @chelseaindia i'm not underestimating anyone. One day you guys can become the most 'passionate' crowd in India but you can't beat someones passion who is eating , sleeping , breathing a club for 20 years with just 4 months of following.
  • Okay, let those big clubs remain the best. But, just don't ignore us, That is what i can say.

We have the best stadium atmosphere.  Can i say this...?