Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2013
    I'm am compairing BFC with Lajong not with a 'Big club'. Anyway in very short time you guys have done very well. Kudos for that.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We love you Johnson, we do....we love johson...we do...

Oh Oh Osano....

Chetrri...Chettri..(slowly)

These are some of our original chants ....i believe

We are really trying hard to come new songs, chants...on fb pages and groups...we are really making a change...
    Well... "We love you Ozil! We do! We love you Ozil! We do! We love you Ozil! We do! Oh, Mesut Ozil! We love you!". Can also work with club name.

Also... "O... O... Olivier!!!!"

Chhetri, Chhetri is also nice but what I really meant was directed at the club. So far I just here stuff rehashed from England. Like the "Blues". It is practically stuff used by Chelsea!

You guys need something unique to Bengaluru FC and Bangalore itself. I will give you an example from my New York Red Bulls. Before we did the same thing... taking stuff from England and South America and calling it our own but now we are starting to create our own "voices". Things like "Welcome to the stomping ground!" or "Come on you Metro!". It really gives the atmosphere a whole new demension... and really brings out the "home advantage".

I am sure you guys can come up with something great. Perhaps something involving the Bangalore Palace or Gandaberunda (as seen in your crest).
    edited December 2013
    I'm am compairing BFC with Lajong not with a 'Big club'. Anyway in very short time you guys have done very well. Kudos for that.
    Exactly. Compared to HAL SC who did not give a damn for the city, this is something Indian football desperatly needed.

I am also hoping that Bengaluru FC can continue this and show IMG-Reliance that it is possible to become a success in the I-League and that they stop this ISL and focus on I-League. That would be great.
  • We love you Johnson, we do....we love johson...we do...

Oh Oh Osano....

Chetrri...Chettri..(slowly)

These are some of our original chants ....i believe

We are really trying hard to come new songs, chants...on fb pages and groups...we are really making a change...
    Well... "We love you Ozil! We do! We love you Ozil! We do! We love you Ozil! We do! Oh, Mesut Ozil! We love you!". Can also work with club name.

Also... "O... O... Olivier!!!!"

Chhetri, Chhetri is also nice but what I really meant was directed at the club. So far I just here stuff rehashed from England. Like the "Blues". It is practically stuff used by Chelsea!

You guys need something unique to Bengaluru FC and Bangalore itself. I will give you an example from my New York Red Bulls. Before we did the same thing... taking stuff from England and South America and calling it our own but now we are starting to create our own "voices". Things like "Welcome to the stomping ground!" or "Come on you Metro!". It really gives the atmosphere a whole new demension... and really brings out the "home advantage".

I am sure you guys can come up with something great. Perhaps something involving the Bangalore Palace or Gandaberunda (as seen in your crest).
    Thanks dude. Yeah, we should try to make a very strong fan community and create the togetherness among us, then only we can try to match those european fans...
  • All my support is for you guys, Bengaluru FC, the website is good but surely it would improve with statistics, graphs, videos (full and short clips), match analysis, etc. Anyways, its a good start. This club has surely set a benchmark for other new clubs to follow, which includes the old clubs too, they can learn a few things from these guys. 

Now lets see where it takes Bengaluru FC, with the right budget, academy, hope they get home based players and even better foreign recruits in the future. Anyways, lets not think too far ahead and leave it to them to grow and support them. All the best Bengaluru FC!
    @Chelseaindia did you take this picture? If so can I use it for wikipedia?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    so over 7000+ fans in Bangalore today....i think this is the highest till now...when team like EB will come to bang. it will go upto 10,000
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Very impressive website. Dang. Good job BFC
  • chelseaindiachelseaindia 54 Points
    edited December 2013
    @Chelseaindia did you take this picture? If so can I use it for wikipedia?
    No its not my own pic...