TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• trojantrojan 371 Points
    edited August 2013
    Now if we win Saff cup somehow ( even that looks a distant dream now) today's thumping and AFC cup debacle will be forgotten and all will sing praise of Wim and our old horses and we will reamain frog of south Asian well . 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited August 2013
    So we lost another frinedly under Wim, probably 3 back to back.

I think we should sack Wim and send him back straight from Tajikistan.

Why not? Afterall Wim had the luxury of getting to organize the longest ever pre match camp of 0 days (BTW its a record) to implement the easy dutch football and because of Indian Footballs new Holy Grail THE IMG-R LEAGUE Wim didn't had to select some pathetic players like Nabi , Subrata , Sanju.

Now have a look at our opponents , we played a team who are actualy 31 places below us (if you look from the wrong way) with rock bottom moral , highly exhausted (effect of having a 1+ month pre match camp and playing many practice matches) and with the big Home disadvantage.

After looking at all those things we should have won the match atleast 3-0 insted we lost.

#WIMOUT

MY RANT IS OVER.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Watever d case is 3-0 loss is unacceptable...many of u says update is not available...but still wim has 2 take blame 4 dis loss...if update was available result wont change...
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    hI NOOOBS, DUMBOS....RU ALL HAPPY NOW. U PEOPLE DEFENDED WIMS STRATGEY SELECTION ETC TO THE CORE. But see now where has he taken Indian football to.  
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Arsenalfan<;div><br></div><div>JEJE and SUNIL combination would b perfect. Dont downplay Jeje yet. He is young and still has time. He will prove himself. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    honestly i do understand if wim is sacked soon...two tournaments are a minimum for any indian coach, whatever the tactics are...1 is SAFF, another is AFC Challenge cup qualifiers... wim screwed up the qualifiers, so obviously he will face the heat...he doesnt look highly impressive or anything but personally given the standards we hav i dont see that he sdould be blamed so much..yes team selection is something he can work on...but i think this tactics stuff and all is getting too far ouut...i dont see why we should go back to the old style of playing...<div><br></div><div>and this result is hardly surprising....i have no complains for this game atleast</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    @<;a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/profile/2580/samiam"; style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(255, 0, 132); line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">samiam</a><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> </span><div><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">wat do u want then...this is the place where people share there ideas wat shud be done or wat  changes could hav been done...does this mean that everyone is givin advice to aiff or wim or chhetri...is it our job???</span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">by d way it seems u r big fan of wim...</span></div>

<br><br>aare m saying regarding ur job u said na they have to win......what was that about?<br>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @joytpan<;div><br></div><div>Want ans from u. U , hardtackle, ronny etc were the one rolling on me for ranting WIM and his strategy during Nehru cup. Now dont say  LETS GIVE WIM mor time.....MORE FCKING  time. Huh!</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    ya and m not Wim fan i was against wim from the start<br><br>but i am a houghton fan \m/<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    @Arsenalfan<;div><br></div><div>JEJE and SUNIL combination would b perfect. Dont downplay Jeje yet. He is young and still has time. He will prove himself. </div>
    <div><br></div><div>Do you watch I-League matches? I mean, I will admit that mid-way through I defended Jeje but after watching more of him I was convinced he was done. He is no better than Robin Singh or Dawson Fernandes really.</div>