TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Samiam<;div><br></div><div>Meri muh ki baat cheen li. </div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    and i find it very silly that everytime NT screws up, we have to have a fight among ourselves...
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @rudra<;div><br></div><div>somebody called me names here. I still remember.</div><div><br></div><div>And yeah @adm of this blog Mr namewitheald ...this guy too were the one. </div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    samiam wrote: »
    <br>
    Akoi wrote: »
    hI NOOOBS, DUMBOS....RU ALL HAPPY NOW. U PEOPLE DEFENDED WIMS STRATGEY SELECTION ETC TO THE CORE. But see now where has he taken Indian football to.  

<br><br>actually i agree with akoi i have been noticing too especially @arsenalfan you guys have been singing wims praise since he came and secondly your opinion changes very frequently ts like everything is just overflowing from the glass<br><br>ps- i am not ranting you or targeting you but i have noticed this since i came here<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>When did I praise him? I was always cautious from the start. Ya, I may have had a period where I was more fond of him than usual but I was always a bit off on him. He talked a good game so I said back in August 2012 to give him 1 year to see what he can do. In that year he has failed to qualify for the AFC Challenge Cup, he has failed to properly implement any part of the style he wants, and he has failed the players to the best of their abilities (CK Vineeth comes to mind).</div><div><br></div><div>In this one year he has been a failure and for that I would not be surprised to see him sacked but the truth of the matter is, that I am confused on where to go from here. Indian football is so confusing at this moment. We don't know what is happening and I doubt Wim knows either.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Can some one in total how many matches we have lost and how many we have won under wim?
    @rudra<;div><br></div><div>somebody called me names here. I still remember.</div><div><br></div><div>And yeah @adm of this blog Mr namewitheald ...this guy too were the one. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>So we are acting like children now?</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Joytpan....aap hi bata do bhaiya. U wr a great admirer of wim right? What happen now?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @Joytpan....aap hi bata do bhaiya. U wr a great admirer of wim right? What happen now?

Not were a admirer of wim , still am.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Actually i pity the fans here. What i said at the start of Nehru cup  about wim has finally coming true and fans are accepting it. yee...<div><br></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">So we are acting like children now</span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">? </span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">lol!</span></div>
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Can some one in total how many matches we have lost and how many we have won under wim?

<br><div><br></div><div>5-1-5</div><div><br></div><div>We have won 5 (Maldives, Syria, Cameroon, Guam, Taiwan), drawn 1 (Nepal), and lost 5 (Cameroon, Singapore, Palestine, Myanmar, Tajikistan).</div>