TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;">@sanjeev biswas.......Well its a shame hw we all are fighting..instead of that we should discuss what and where we went wrong. </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;">I know many of us are very disappointed but let us not get ahead of ourselves and start thinking we can win every mathches we play...</span></span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 18px;">Is there anything left to be discussed and do analysis on it?  Whole thing is </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px;">wrong</span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 18px;"> here. </span></span></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    Rudra...i didnt say i dont like people here. But the way they are being biased in their opinion. 

<br><div><br></div><div>then guess its fine...in general everyone's biased about one thing or other, thats why we have discussion forums to know abouts each others biases...i would even say it is  ok not to like someone (of course i dont like everyone here)..i thing only problem is not to call names (dumbo, noobes...and much more) and not to target people (now you have to answer me, what happens now etc) beacuse no one here is answerable to anyone...</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Sanjeev We are not fighting among ourselves, Akoi is fighting against everyone. @Akoi I am surprised you are accusing people of being biased..LOL<div>You are the one who his blabbering his one point agenda against Wim because he did not include you in the team. I guess you are Abhishek Yadav who is pissed off with him. You better get off and rant on FB where there are Ignoramuses like you aplenty</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    4--4-2 U expect more goals from two strikers. Else 4-5-1 everybody has sense of responsibilities maintaing their position

<br><div><br></div><div>then 3 striker formation is even better :)</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Rudra .....Because they are being dumb in their opinion praising WIM..<div><br><div>Anyways take my words back. </div></div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    BTW. Happy Independence day to all!!!!!!!!!!!!! One reason to be happy and to cheers for.  
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    BTW. Happy Independence day to all!!!!!!!!!!!!! One reason to be happy and to cheers for.  

<br><div><br></div><div>cheers!</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    <br>Well its a shame hw we all are fighting..instead of that we should discuss what and where we went wrong.<br>I know many of us are very disappointed but let us not get ahead of ourselves and start thinking we can win every matahces we play...<br>

What went wrong?

We didn't had any time to prepare for the match , because few top players joined IMG-R they were unfit to play the match.

In the other hand Tajikistan were well prepared for the match with more than a month long camp, they had the home advantage too.

Selecting Nirmal was mistake by wim.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @Rudra .....Because they are being dumb in their opinion praising WIM..<div><br><div><b>Anyways take my words back. </b></div></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>thanks... and i request everyone  cool now!! cheers...</div>