TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    TRANSITION PERIOD ....MY FOOT!    Transition period of going backward...thats what i see!

<br><div><br></div><div>Hm... for once your right but the context in which I am guessing you mean is horribly wrong.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    How i am wrong????  People have been sying this transition thing for a while now. But all i have seen is Indian football going all time low under WIM. Th only thing up lil bit  is the ranking...
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Change Wim if we dont win the saff <br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    May be we are in a stagnation period because a relatively better crop of players are either still too young to be in the senior team or are not being included for alien reasons. Once we have those players, we may shift to the truly transition period. And as the regional and elite academies feed more players to the system, we might peak. Right now, we are stuck
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Ronny.....stop hallucinating of winning saff. Think for at least a win  league against pak, nepal 
    How i am wrong????  People have been sying this transition thing for a while now. But all i have seen is Indian football going all time low under WIM. Th only thing up lil bit  is the ranking...

<br><div><br></div><div>That is where you are wrong though. You are right that we are going downhill but you are wrong that it is Wim's fault. Honestly, he barely has much choice. </div>
    namewtheld wrote: »
    May be we are in a stagnation period because a relatively better crop of players are either still too young to be in the senior team or are not being included for alien reasons. Once we have those players, we may shift to the truly transition period. And as the regional and elite academies feed more players to the system, we might peak. Right now, we are stuck

<br><div><br></div><div>I wonder though how long these Academies will be around. They cost a lot of money to operate and I wonder where the AIFF will get it. FIFA will not bail us out all the time and IMG-Reliance have their own priorities.</div><div><br></div><div>Also we need more professional Academies in I-League. Pune FC Academy could be better as well even. We can't just rely on the AIFF-FIFA Academies, not everyone from there will make it. Many will stop developing at a point, some will regress, and some will move on to better things.</div><div><br></div><div>Also after watching the U16 SAFF Cup, I wonder what kind of coaching the kids get.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Arsenalfan...it has always been ur best not to downplay wim. Can you pls tell me how he has less choice? Is somebody forcing him to select crappy players time and again. Is somebody else like savio  planning the team formation and other strategies? I am just ridiculed by ur ans.
    @Arsenalfan...it has always been ur best not to downplay wim. Can you pls tell me how he has less choice? Is somebody forcing him to select crappy players time and again. Is somebody else like savio  planning the team formation and other strategies? I am just ridiculed by ur ans.

<br><div><br></div><div>I am not exactly downplaying Wim. He has done a pretty crappy job since the Nehru Cup but when you look at the things he has gone through then what do you expect? Every pitch India has played on since he was hired is to crap to implement any passing style, he has not quality 2nd strikers, the goalkeepers seem to have regressed, there are players who would be regulars but have not trained yet this summer and there are players who have not even played in pre-season matches yet and only started training a week ago, and that is a lot of the main players like Vineeth and Nabi.</div><div><br></div><div>Also, as gaffertape said, Wim was forced by the people higher up than him to select a few of the IMG guys even though he did not want to.</div><div><br></div><div>I don't think any national coach has had to deal with any of this before, where your second best forward is a guy with only 5 goals to his name last season, where your best keeper can only fumble, where there is a divide between the league and federation as well as players, and where the infrastructure is far from what he is used to.</div><div><br></div><div>When you deal with this then I am not to surprised by the results.This was to be expected to by honest and the blame should go to the AIFF, IMG-Reliance, and the I-League clubs but instead all of it is being poured on Wim.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Why we saked Bob and signed wim in the first place? What was the reason?